Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is it positive!?!?

image hey everyone!!! Im driving my self crazy here! Ive read Frist Response tests are known for giving false positives, but does anyone else see a line here? Or is it just me! 

Replies

• It’s not your eyes hun i defo see a line :) 

• Georgieb94 thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing it. These things can be so stressful 😂

• imageWhat do you think to mine?? I keep thinking I can but not sure!

• I have done  several of these test and 8 times out of 10 they come up with a second line , not sure if they are positive or I have a weird batch of test , what do u ladies think .. pictures aren’t very clear so sorry about that . imageimageimage

• GeogieB24 I see a shadow of a line for shre, although it might be an evap line, try testing again in a couple days first thing in the morning :3 

As for Robinangel some of them i see a little something and others i dont, maybe a weird batch of tests? Try getting a Frist Response test and testing first thing in the morning :)

• Roxy thanks, I hope it’s not an evap line. I’ve had to come home early today because I feel really sick and drained. I feel so exhausted. Hoping it’s a good sign in a weird way. X

• I just took another this is it I still see a faint line image

• imageWhat do u think about this one 

• I’m not sure whether the dye has ran on that or whether it’s a line. Just seems too close to the Control line unless it’s a test I haven’t used before. I’d leave it until over the weekend and try again Xx

• Any updates ladies? 

• Sorry georgie and roxy but i think you're seeing evap lines. There doesn't seem to be any colour on all of these tests. 

Wait until your period is due and try again then. 

• Defo a positive