Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 14

Replies

• Ahh I’m glad your still keeping hope don’t lose that and it will happen. Do you have any children Edygla? Have you talked about other options?

• Hello everyone 

I'm New on here. I miscarriage back in December at 16+4 after trying for 5 years it was so heart breaking. 

Just found out I'm now pregnant and went for my first scan and was told they could not find anything so I'm now diagnose with pregnancy of unknown location my first blood test was 789 and the second one which I receive today was 1325 the Dr is happy with the result and book me for another scan Wednesday, hopefully they might be able to see something then. This whole experience is so scary can't even enjoy being pregnant.

• Hi ladies, 

I’m also new to this Thread and wanted to say hi. My names natalie and I’m a mum to 2 living boys and one in heaven. After a very surprise positive pregnancy test back in December we were delighted to be adding another baby to our family. Unfortunately our beautiful little boy Aspen, was born sleeping at 16 weeks. After months of dealing with the funeral And finally getting the post-mortem results finalised today we have made the decision that our empty arms and broken hearts definitely still have room for one more baby. I’m on CD3 of my cycle so I guess I can’t start now. It’s been a long time since we actively tried to convince (my older 2 are 7 and 8 this year and we are both 39 this year so time isn’t on our side) so if anyone has any tips  would be great and I’m looking forward to joining this journey with you. I still have some amazing friends from this forum from when I had my first boy years ago so I’m glad to be back. 

• Hi Natalie. I have 2 children, 13 and 5 and a sleeping baby boy that was born at 20+3 weeks in March this year-  9 weeks yesterday. I’m still struggling to cope with this, but things are starting to get a little easier- I think. i desperately want to get pregnant again and I really hope some happiness will ease the pain that my family and I feel. My mum and dad took it as bad as us and my mum held our little boy for quite a while. It took me 4 days to actually give birth to him So I feel your Pain. It’s heartbreaking. Good luck with TTC and fingers crossed for all of the ladies on here. Everyone deserves their rainbow baby and some happiness.xxxx

• Hi everyone hows everyone been getting on xxxx

• Good luck to you also EmJ3, Im so sorry to read of your loss too, it's heartbreaking and truly devastating for the whole family.  Whats his name? 

Hi mummyto3beautiful babies, CD5 now for me. Im going to pick up some ovulation sticks this week, does anyone have any recommendations on the best ones or the best place to get them? thanks 

• Hi Mummyto3 how have you been?

I’ve been laying low as much as possible trying not to think about this pregnancy unless I have to. I have an early scan on weds to see if the pregnancy is viable but i’m Not hopeful.

hope everyone has got to enjoy the sun at some point this weekend x

• Hi caleblake yeah the clearblue ovulation are great but bit more expensive i am currently pregnant again with using them 2 mnths after my missed miscarriage in january also fell pregnant in march but lost it when period was due was 1 to 2 weeks hospital said im currently just over 5weeks now xxx

• Ooooooo so your currently 5 weeks pregnant? congratulations and I hope you have a very healthy and happy 9 months after all your heartache. I have also had a chemical pregnancy, an early miscarriage and ectopic aside from Aspens late miscarriage so i know the heartache all to well. I have everything crossed for you. thanks for the tip will go check them out x

• Hi lorew well i had a scan 2 weeks ago this thursday cming and it was messuring 5weeks i went on holiday last Saturday and when got ther started having spotting and cramps but was fine rest of week booked a private scan yesturday to see if baby was ok and she said still to early to see anything but the sac was ther the first scan was done in hospital with the one tht goes inside u so they could see the yolk sac but yesturdays private scan was on my bellie but today ive had really bad cramps and when on wiping it looks like bloodish colour i have another scan at the hospital on Thursday but I've still been doing clear blue digital as i have become obsessed and its still saying 2 to 3 weeks been saying tht for over 2weeks now not going up to 3+ so I'm getting really worried again xxxx

• Mummyto3 I wish you luck hun. Try not to worry xxx

• Mummyto3 and Lorew- fingers crossed everything is ok.

how are you doing honey?

• Well ladies im loosing this wee bean startes bleesing today and its getting heavier and back pain and cramps are so sore hospital said it it gets really bad and soaks through pads and clots to go up if not to wait until tomorrow so heartbroken thought this one was the one xxxx

• Mummyto3 I'm so sorry hun. I had my fingers crossed for you. I feel your pain and everytime a lady on here says they are going through a miscarriage I relive my own and feel so sad you them. Is this miscarriage number two hun? Have you got a good support system in place? Sending love.

How is everyone doing?

Emj3 I'm good hun. Think I ovulated this weekend ( cd15 today) clear watery cm when going to bathroom and ovulation pains late last night. Not testing this month whilst I get used to metformin. Haven't seen my partner for two weeks though and won't see until next weekend so definately out this month. But I'm ok with that as I wasn't going to try this month. Back on it after the next AF though. How are you hun? Xxx

• I’m so sorry Mummy to3. My heart was breaking for you as I read your post. It reminded me of when I had the beginning of mine. Sending hugs xx

• I'm just so gutted thought this time was it wht is my body giving up 😢 i had the missed miscarriage in january at 10weeks then in march i had a chemical pregnancy well it came away when period was due hospital said i was 1 to 2 weeks pregnant now this one im 6 weeks well 2 weeks ago I got my 2 to 3 and its still stayed at that i knew then something was wrong xxx

• How has your bleeding been? Has it slowed at all?

• Mummyto3 as this looks like your third miscarriage hun I think they can do test and work out why. How are you. Maybe a little rest is needed hun. Since January your body has been through a lot and potentially not fully recovered xxx

• Hi Kelly no just got in from work and its heavier just lost a clot dwn the pan ther 😢😢😢yeah im defo giving my body a break been through to much xxxx

• I’m so sorry.. I was hoping maybe it subsided. Take a break and focus on pampering yourself. That advice was given to me and it helped a little xx