Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 14

1454647484951»

Replies

• For me it was just that’s what I decided and I’m sticking to it I was going for blood work and just decided to focus on that and not bothering with trying....that’s probably not much help but that’s what I did 

• Hello everyone, again sorry for late reply.

I hope you're all well, and we all get our rainbow babies soon.

Unfortunately I am not qualify for ivf from nhs. I was thinking if nothing will happened till I'm 30 than I'll go for it (it will give me time to save money,  over 5k for one try is quite expensive) 

Laura - ask for checking your progesteron lvl, I've got it too low and I couldn't keep any pregnancy for the last few years. 

And also check for antisperm antibodies - my husband got it, found out this year, still devastated.

Baby aspiryne could help with thin uterus lining - another thing from my problems but it is coused by low progesteron.

From January I'm starting vegetables- fruit detox which helps with rebuilding broken cells in the body and loads of health conditions. I think it's worth of try for me. 

Still needs to go to private doctor if maybe there is other options for us to conceive 

Baby dust to all of you 

• Mummyto3 hows it all going hun xx

• Claloub not to good woke up to heavy af spotted yesturday but full blown flow this morning ah well fingers crossed for next month xxxxx

• Aww so sorry hun maybe give yourself a break and try in the new year! Easier said than done I know but maybe just enjoy Xmas xx

• Yeah hun that's what I'm going to do now just enjoy my holiday then xmas then see what the new year brings me xxxx

• Ah im so sorry mummyto3 that sucks 😔

enjoy Christmas and start again is a good idea that’s pretty much my plan now, my cycle is so confusing it went from 36 days to 30 to 29 to 36  again with no idea why so see what happens now I guess 

• Hi everyone, we've just spotted this thread has gone over the 1k post mark, so we've started you a new one which should be much faster and easier to load. 

NEW THREAD HERE!

We'll lock this thread in a day or so, so you all have a chance to see this post. 

• Locking this thread now: NEW THREAD HERE!

• Hi everyone, I’m new to this thread.
    i had a miscarriage today. Still trying to conceive baby #1. I was only 5 weeks pregnant. I’m beyond devastated & I’m struggling to get my head straight today. Any advice on next steps to take would be great thanks. 
  • MrsMcM said:
    Hi everyone, I’m new to this thread.
    i had a miscarriage today. Still trying to conceive baby #1. I was only 5 weeks pregnant. I’m beyond devastated & I’m struggling to get my head straight today. Any advice on next steps to take would be great thanks. 
    Hi MrsMcM
    im very sorry to hear that.... I received the same news today that I am MC! It’s heartbreaking isn’t it, 
    I think I was around 6w too. I haven’t had any pain or blood yet but my pregnancy tests weren’t progressing and the same thing happened in December resulting in MC so the EPU confirmed the same thing has happend again after taking blood. I went from a wonderful strong 2nd line to nothing so knew something was wrong again. :(
    everyone says that taking lots of tests and trying to track progression is crazy but if I hadn’t I would still be in limbo and think I’m pregnant, I can’t beleive it’s happened again 

xx

• Hi all. I'm new to this. So apologies if I don't make sense or something! Here's my story. I missed my February shot of the depo injection in order to start TTC. I had periods every 20 days until in June, on the 25th I found out I was pregnant. Unfortunately this ended in a miscarriage at 6 weeks. It was a natural process and I bled for a week. Discussed with my doctor if I could try again ASAP. He agreed and had didn't have an issue with it. Today marks 4 weeks since my miscarriage started. We have been having intercourse in the hope to conceive. I suppose I'm just here for a bit of support and to share stories and hope.xx