Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Please give advice, 7 days late, spotting?

Hi ladies, 

This is my first month trying to conceive, we had sex last day of ovulation, and three weeks later (now), about two days ago when I went to the bathroom, I wiped and there was brown, with a very little string of a shed of blood discharge, I wiped later that day, it was a pink watery discharge then nothing the rest of the night, but the two mornings since when I wipe it is the same pink discharge, sometimes during the day but nothing more then a couple spots, have only been using one panty liner a day (which does not fill) and today it was a little brighter red with a bit of brown. My nipples have also been sore, (sorry for TMI) getting a little worse everyday. Also, my SO has been telling me i'm pregnant, he feels it. Has anyone else experienced this? Could it be implantation? or AF? Have not experienced this before. Any feedback is much appreciated :) 

Replies

• Oh, ALSO HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY TIRED. I will be just fine, and out of nowhere I'm falling asleep in the passenger seat of the car.