Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I see a faint line not sure

Replies

• I can see a very faint line there 😊 id say retest in a few days and see if it gets any darker. id love to hear the outcome, Good luck x

• Thank you. x

• Your welcome 😊 maybe worth trying the first response ones as they are more sensitive compaired to a lot of other ones including clear blue.  Fingers crossed for you 

• I don't want to get my hopes as i miscarried 3 months ago. Going to leave it a week and see what happens. Thank you

• I’m in the same boat, I misscarried 4 weeks ago and its totally nerve wracking, I have 3 faded positive clear blue tests and eBay tests that are negative so wont get my hopes up either, good luck again x

• Iam sorry. Thank you. I wish you good luck to x

• Thank you 😊 

• Has anyone tried a test in the evening and then again next morning and seen big difference? I took one this evening and line is faint so not sure. I'm about 2 days late but had implant out end of Feb and AF has been unreliable.image

• Iv never had that, but 2 days ago I took one clear blue at night and gave the same faded line as the one i took in the mornin, the eBay ones one had had a very faded line and the other 2 have had negative, confusing or what. I think I’m just testing to early, so gaing to wait till nearer the end of next week. I’d defo say that’s a positive positive 100% x

• I see a faint line I also have a test I done which am not to sure looks as if their is a line ....what do you think xximage

• Not sure. Thats what mine looks like x

I can just make out the line, I’d retest again in a few days as Im having the same problem, think it might just be you are testing too early 

• Yes hopefully it's so frustrating lol gd luck !!🍀

• It sure is indeed, I had a miscarriage 4 and a bit weeks ago so don’t have a clue when I will get my period, but iv took three of the clear blue ones and they all have that line but took some cheap eBay ones and one today and they are saying negative so don’t have a clue what’s going on. Hopefully you get the result you are looking for good luck 😊 x

• I have been trying for 18months with nothing I think stress plays a big part in it, but every month is stressful than the last I think it will happen when I least expect ...but am expecting it to happen every month, sorry for your loss that's heart breaking you and also I think that it might be too early for strong positive not enough hgc in it to pick up strong result fingers crossed for both of us but gd to know am not the only one feel like am going crazy 😵 xx

• That looks very faint. I have not retested yet iam scared of losing it again x

• Yeah i Defo think stress has a big part to play in it, iv Read a lot about the more you think it will happen it adds to the stress when it doesn’t, (easier said than done I know), i have my fingers crossed for you and really hope you get the positive result 😊 my partner is Really hoping it’s just to early for that Bold positive so really hoping it’s just too early for us. Fingers crossed for both of us 😊 x

• yes I know was going to retest with different brand? But might wait until tomorrow as that was done last night , I just hate that feeling at the bottom of your stomach when it's negitive 😔xx

• KAY27 it’s a horrible feeling isn’t it, you just have to (as hard as it is) just think positive and hope it all works out for you. Good luck x

• Yeah some Are more sensitive than others, maybe worth trying the first response ones as they are very sensitive? im going to buy some of them ones on Tuesday and hope for The best. 😊 x