Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying to get pregnant

I'm hoping you can  share your stories  with me...I'm not sure what's going off I've been off this pill since Jan 2018. Had my qst posituve ovulation test on 19th april. Had my 1st proper period on April 28th ovulated again on 23th may and just had my 2nd period. I thought I might have been pregnant this month but AF came.

Has any one else experienced is thus normal I only stopped pill In Jan am I hoping for it too soon xxxx

Replies

• Sorry my 2nd ovulation was 13th may.. period came on 25th may xx

• Hey ..i Know it’s easy to become very obsessive with all of this as I was. I was trying ttc for two years and every Month I convinced myself that I was pregnant ! I researched every symptom there is and related myself to it. And when I was due for my period, there were times where it was very light and I would confuse it with implantation. It did my head in and at times I felt really upset and depressed when my period arrived. This month I actually for once couldn’t be bothered, I had enough myself, and thought I am not putting you through it again. I had missed my period this month, even then didn’t think anything of it ! My only symptoms were sore boobs which I get every period and a little bit light headed. I thought shall I take test? And I did!!! and got a very strong bfp. To the point it came up before the control line, and I remember numerous occasions where I would heavily look into a pregnancy test thinking I can see a faint line.  Please have faith it will happen. All I can say is if you are starting your period at the right time whether it is light or heavy, you are not pregnant. Another good site to go on is mia angel. She is a white witch, I also purchased a spell from there and I think both combined of me believeing and the spell did magic..sometimes your body takes longer to prepare than others. I’ve also been told eating oranges before you ttc and putting your legs up helps massively. i hope I have helped in anyway.

• Hi Hayley 14 .I've stopped HBC last November and I was really panixpani at the beginning because I wasn't really sure what to expect after 12 years of hormones but I started tratrack my cycle with an app which really helped to put my mind at ease that things are working ok. Are you using anything?

You'd be able to see thermal shifts and not worry whether it's just your body adjusting or whether it's pregnancy. 

• Hey ladies 

Thank you so much for your responses. I'm using ovia and my tracker at the moment to track my cycles. It's saying I'm a 26 day cycle with my apps. I had blood works done quite a few months ago just before I went on to microgynon after being on the depo injection for around 1 year. It's awful to think symptoms and despratley look for a positive line. We've decided to just sit back and relax I'm still going to track ovulation but not take any pregnancy tests I have my estimate days of ovulation so we will just relax and enjoy it rather then stressing about it xxx

• It’s true Hun .. the day you relax not think about it your body well relax and accept more.. off course everyone is different. Some people lead really stressful lives and get pregnant but I think it’s the more we think about it .. when it comes it’s another journey ahead. :)