Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

June TWW

Replies

• Has to be morning wee little mish if you think u will get a positive later in day u can do it again but have to save your wee for 4 hours and drink normally! 

• Thanks lovely!! I really hope we get lots of bfps this month x 

• Me too, feeling hopeful but won’t know for another week! This TTW is so hard! Terrified that if it is a bfp that we’ll lose it again so it’s all scary. I‘ll be in am anxious place up until I see a heartbeat on an early scan. It doesn’t stop for me after the bfp anymore which is sad and hard. Hoping to be able to give the OH some good news on Fathers Day though haha. 

• Bjrg it’s so hard isn’t it! I’ve read that if you lose a baby, it’s soul will come back to you are the right time. Yes stay hopeful ☺️. I‘m day 1 in my fertile window so will hopefully ovulate next week. Then my TWW will start. 

Ooo that would be lovely to tell dh on Father’s Day. 

xx 

• Littlenish that’s beautiful, we‘re really hopeful but will see. I feel absolutely horrendous today. So nauseous and light headed. If I ovulated when I did last month I’ll be 7 days post or if I’m on my normal cycle it’s only four days so far too early to have any symptoms! My body is just cruel to play games with me! 

• Hey ladies,

Sorry I've been quiet. AF arriving last weekend really knocked me so I have been trying to keep super busy and distracted. Ive Still got a couple of weeks to go for ovulation as my cycles are so long! Fingers crossed for you all xxx

• imageSo I’m 12dpo, AF due on wednesday, took first response early response yesterday (top one) took same test again this morning (middle) and a first response 48second result (bottom) which says take after a missed period and I’m pretty sure I can see a faint line on all, don’t want to get my hopes up though. What does everyone think? 

• Bjrg- I know our naughty bodies playing games with us. Exciting though. I really hope this is your month. 

Hi Char09- How are you feeling? Yes we have similar cycles dont we. I will hopefully ovulate this week. This will be our month 😁🤞. 

AleeshB- yes I can see faint lines on all, Id wait until Thursday and do another frer with fmu and see if the line gets any darker... good luck. 

Xx 

• I can definitely see faint lines on them :) xx

Hello ladies!

i posted last week about seeing faint lines on 2 test and just wanted to give u guys my update! Sorry the pic is upside dow, but me and the Mr. are so excited 

• I see a line too! 

How is eveyone going? If im not mistaken, i should be 5dpo... Ive told myself absolutely no symptom spotting this month! Having said that, i obviously did :D my breasts are so damn sore... They even hurt in the shower... My back is sore...but it always is... And if i dont eat, i i feel queesy... But thats it... Nothing else... Here's to the next 9 days of waiting! 

• Congratulations Supermom! X 

• Thank you Tamzin2018 😊

• I'm going good. I'm on my 2nd fertile window day my ovia app is showing a 7.5 fertility score at the moment and by Wednesday I should be a 10 score as my predicted ovulatiln date is friday when's best time to do the deed? 

Thanks ladies 

• Congrats Supermom!!! 

So tired and nauseous at the moment, having to eat or I feel horrendous. Cant wait to be able to test, symptom spotting of course but hopeful! 

• imageUpdate, got this one today, definitely darker 😁

congrats supermom! X

• Congratulations x fingers crossed for the rest of us x

• Congrats Aleeah!

How many days post ovulation are you? 

Fingers crossed for the rest of us! 

• Hi ladies!

Firstly MASSIVE congratulations to the ladies who have received their BFP'S! Can't wait to feel what you're feeling. Delighted for you! How many DPO were you?

My first ever TWW,  6dpo and symptom spotting like mad. Feeling every twinge! I feel like a have cramps, especially on my left side, but they're so faint! And a slight sore back! Felt very sick 2 nights ago, always hungry and my moods are a but all over the place! I only had my coil removed 3 weeks ago after having it for 3 years so it could all be from that!

How many DPO do you all recommend testing? I have the FR pregnancy tests and I know it says 6 days before a missed period but I'm not sure when that'd be due exactly as it's my first month off contraception!

Here's to BFP's all round 🤰💖

• Thankyou 😁 I’m 13dpo today! Period is due on Wednesday so just hoping those lines keep getting darker! Had a chemical pregnancy last month so very anxious. 

Hope this is everyone’s month ☺️☺️👶