Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

June TWW

1181920212224»

Replies

• What on earth is aunt flo up to??! 

She's late to many of us... She'd best stop sunning herself in the Bahamas and come visit!!

• July TWW thread has kicked off over here courtesy Lacey Til - thanks Lacey! 

• Hi all me again lol x im at aloss to calculate  my dates and am hoping somebody can help me. I took cb digi and said 2-3 yday. Today it says 3+. However heres the catch where im stuck i had reg periods 6th april 6th may following a mc in march. My fertile dates are 17th-23rd and only had a 1 day bleed on 6th june

Sorry its so long winded but i habe no clue and hoping someone can help me as im at mw tuesday with very little info i can give her lol x 

• Hey, 

Could the 1 day bleed be implantation bleeding? 

• Possibly thats where im confused i know digi 2-3 is 4-5 weeks but if i calculate from ovulation in may its more like 6-7 weeks 🤔🤔 

• Oh yes! That would have been very late implantation wouldn’t it. Only thing I can think was it was late ovulation and implantation. I guess just explain the dates to your mw and see what they suggest. I’m not much use - sorry!

• No problem thankyou hun x ive no idea whats going on lol x 

• I think everything seems to be quite a mystery when it comes to TTC and AF! 

Congratulations tho! And good luck at your appointment xx

• Ladies im on day 51... spoken to doctor have an appointment a week on Monday they want me to wait to see if I’ve just ’missed a cycle and will start period for next cycle soon if that makes sense... so we shall see xx

• Thank you  tamzin, it certainly is a right old bloody mystery guess ill have to wait for scans haha