Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

June TWW

Replies

• I’m sure the lines will! Keep us updated I love hearing positive stories! 

I need to hold out and test on Monday next week - it feels so far away!! 

I just hope this is our time - fingers crossed! 

• I hope so!! OH and I are so so excited. 

Ah is that the earliest you can test? Or is that when your AF is due? 

I know, fingers crossed 😁

• Thank u Bjrg!

the nausea is something I can define relate to 😩😩😩 it seems like the only time I’m ok is if I’m eating lol......, I’m sending lots of chill vibes and baby dust your way🤗

• Yeeeesssss AleeahB! Congrats to u as well!!! Isn’t this exciting😆

• Sending chill vibes and baby dust to all of you!!!! Thank you for allowing me to share my story

• Thank you super mom! 

my AF is due tomorrow and I’m so so so SO scared it’s going to arrive. I’ve been testing for four days now, done about 10 tests lol (I’m now skint) and they’ve all had faint but clear lines, attached pics of start to yesterday and then the single one is today’s, seems to be a bit darker. Convincing myself they can’t all be wrong but I’m still so nervous AF will come and then I’ll be confused and probably not pregnant! Feel like I’m starting to get very light cramps which I’m taking as not a very good sign :( imageimage

• AleeahB my tests look like yours and I’m a week late for AF! I need to take a clear blue but I’m worried if I’m only getting a faint line on first response then a clear blue might not be sensitive enough. 

Fingers crossed your AF stays away! 

• Oh yeah they’re so similar! keep testing with the pink dye ones and hopefully the lines will get darker! It’s supposed to double every 48hrs ive read! ive also read that some people don’t get positive results on digital ones for 3/4 weeks + cos they’re not as sensitive! If you’re a week late though I would phone the doctors and see what they say! 😁

• I thought they were meant to double every day - maybe it’s every other day and that’s why mine doesnt seem much different today! 

I would be 4 weeks and 4 days if I am. 

Ive been having a few cramps like you too, and still haven’t come on. My hopes are up for you! Xx 

• Have everything crossed for you ladies! I would habe thought a bfp means a bfp and a line is a line so try and be positive although I’d be exactly the same. 

Its the earliest I can test haha. Ive nearly vomited three times today and felt rotten most of the day, boobs are sore and I’m so grumpy! My poor OH..! But I was like this last time with both mc. Makes me think we might be pregnant but fingers crossed it isn’t a sign that we’ll lose this one too! Its hard to be positive either way. I think I’d need a healthy 8 week scan to believe we‘re really in with a chance and would still be terrified up to the 20 week one!

Must stay positive!! 

• Tamzin- sounds like we’re In the same boat! Keep testing and hopefully the lines will get darker and darker ☺️ It’s great that you’ve missed a period though must be something going on!!

bjrg- yeah that’s true, ive read that a bfp is a bfp so gonna be hopeful! But as you say it’s hard to get your hopes up too high until you’re out of the woods at 12ish weeks :( so sorry to hear about your MC’s, fingers crossed this is the one for you :) 

• I think I’ll try a clear blue test tomorrow - but will be heart broken if it says not pregnant after three faint positives and no AF. I keep thinking my line should be darker as I think I’m 18dpo but I guess it’s about when implantation happened. 

Anyone else feeling like time goes so slowly?! Haha xx

• I know exactly what you mwan, just want a line as dark as the control line! Well you can see how dark that line is on my most recent one and I got a ‘not pregnant’ on a Clearblue Digital today so don’t be too disheartened if you do! Everyone is different and I’ve read so many different stories of people being 20+ DPO before they got a clear line so don’t give up hope!! 😁

• Did you?! Oh, now I don’t know what to do! lol. 

AF hasn’t arrived, my back has been a little sore, I’ve been quite dizzy, I’m peeing a lot and I’ve had three faint positives. This all makes me think I am - I just want a strong line or a positive clear blue to confirm it; not much hey lol! Xx

• Everyones different but like you say if you’re only getting faint lines on pink dye tests I wouldn’t waste money on a digital yet just incase! I would suggest phoning doctors and seeing what they say :) you’ve definitely got all the tell tale signs, keep testing, that line will get darker and darker :)

• Thanks hun - I really hope so! 

keep me updated with you!! Xx 

• Yes you too! 😁

• Took a first response this morning and it’s a bfn.  Blood when I wipe and my back really hurts :( gutted

• Oh no :( blood could be from implantation bleeding possibly? You must be gutted :( just keep an eye and if you get a proper AF it’s probably bad news but spotting could be a different story! 

• Hi ladies hope you don't mind me jumping in. Congrats to those who have their BFP! 

im currently on my tww! It really is the longest wait ever! AF due 18/19th. Just out of curiosity, did any of you still BD up until AF, even after a positive ovulation? This is my 1st month using OPK's and luckily got a positive CD12 so not sure whether to carry on BD or not? Now on CD16.