Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

June TWW

Replies

• Ive been taking Folic acid and vitamin D for a while and my OH is taking wellman conception they are really expensive though! Only his first month taking them. I'm seeing a fertility massage therapist soon so she might be able to help with what other vitamins to take etc but just taking the basics for the time being as gets too expensive. I also keep a diary of all my symptoms on an app. 

• I was taking Pregnacare but stopped when they seemed to mess up my period a bit. I’m taking the boots conception vitamin now. 

• I just bought 3 boxes of pregnacare because they were on 3 for 2 at Boots. My OH is also taking the wellman conception. Ohhh let me know how fertility massage goes. I was looking in to accupincture but it’s so expensive and they recommend it every week. I’ve also found a pregnancy test calculator online tells you when’s best to test and roughly when implantation is. So by the looks it of ive possibly tested a bit early. I’ll leave the link :) if any of you want to use it, I did the implantation on and the testing one, if it’s accurate I’ve got a few ore days to wait! 

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/implantation_calculator.php

• My appointment with the massage therapist is this week so I'll let you know  how I get on. I personally know a lot of people she has helped conceive so I'll give anything ago although still don't understand how a massage will help me get pregnant!? I've read that if your proned to getting MC or chemical pregnancies it can help too, so might be worth looking into girls, can't hurt right? It's not ridiculously pricey, certainly a hell a lot cheaper compared to actually fertility treatment. I'm trying everything I can before our first year of trying is up, then the doctors can intervene. 

• Hey girls, hope your all doing ok. 

6 days late AF for me with a negative test and absolutely zero symtoms... annoying! If I'm not pregnant I just want to come on now so my cycle isn't too unpredictable. 

Sending baby dust to you all xx 

• Hello everyone, ive been reading some posts but this is the first time I’m posting. This months I tried opks for the first time from internet cheapies. I had my surge on the 4th of June and we dtd on the 4th, 5th and 6th. I’ve also been charting my bbt but my temperature spiked on the 7th, 8th and 9th. So now I’m thinking I didn’t ovulate on the 5th, it must be on the 6th because of my bbt. What do you guys think? Good luck to everyone trying this month. Longest two weeks of my life! 

• Hi DeeDee, OPK's detect your surge but ovulation can happen up to 36 hours after the surge so it's possible you ovulated on the 6th. Good thing is that you dtd before you ovulated and as sperm can live up to 5days in the right condition you're still in with a pretty good chance this month! I think I ovulated on the 4th so you're just behind me. Good luck! ☺️

• Hi girls I’m so nervous! I’m not due on for another five days but I’ve got two very definite bfp from first response!! I got a v faint clear blue on 7th with an evening test that OH can’t see. Got a very definite pink line last night and again a dark line this morning with first response! It’s so early to test as I could only be 10 days post ovulation at most!!! I’m so happy but so so scared as well!! I’m terrified I could lose it before AF due date comes and goes but also praying this is our rainbow baby after two horrible miscarriages. I am also terrified we could miscarry this one but one day at a time I guess. 

• I only tested early because I was vomiting if I didn’t eat breakfast within an hour of waking up. Getting really nauseous when hungry. And falling asleep at 9pm. Horrendously sore boobs and snapping at my OH easily which is unlike me. Didn’t get a bfp with the last two until period due date so this is ridiculously early. Hoping that’s a good sign!!

• Helow Lacey! We definitely dtd before hand and including the 6th so hopefully that’s all it takes. I’m so nervous!! 

Bjrg: congrats that’s amazing news!!! Sending prayers your way!! 

• Hello Lacey! We definitely dtd before hand and including the 6th so hopefully that’s all it takes. I’m so nervous!! 

Bjrg: congrats that’s amazing news!!! Sending prayers your way!! 

• Bjrg, you said you’re 10dpo correct? How long have u had those symptoms you mentioned Leading up to the positive? 

• About five days which is a bit odd. I think I must have ovulated earlier. 

• imageWould you say this is a positive ovulation test? (First time using ovulation tests). I thought I ovulated yesterday because I had all the symptom.. ewcm and a lot of cramping!! But this test is darker today. 

What would you all say?? Thanks guys 

xx

• yayyyy bjrg congratulations... just caught up on the chat after I posted!! I’m so happy for you. Yes I’d say that was a very good sign 😁. Xx 

• Littlemish, it looks like ovulation has just passed or is coming up. The test line still looks a little lighter. you can definitely recognize it when it’s dark (as dark as or even darker). 

• Thank you DeeDee90... yes I feel like ovulation has just passed, reading my body and not ovulation tests! I was just confused because yesterday’s was even lighter than this but I did test with diluted urine. I’m really hoping this month is my month. Xx 

• Bjrg I think you might be having a BFP coming your way soon 😃 littlemish Id def say that’s a positive OPK. I’m du tomorrow but I’m spotting already 😔 so I think that’s my TWW over!! Xx

• Littlemish i'd BD over the next couple of days anyways to be be safe! It's almost a positive. 

Gutted that the witch has got you BabyC2017! 😞 

My progestreone is mental this month! My boobs have doubled in size but i know this can be normal after ovulation pregnant or not. Just not normal for me this early. I reckon I might be having an Early AF this month, thats what it feels like ☹️

• Thanks for the replies Laceytill and babyc2017, yes I think I ovulated on Friday but will carry on BDing just incase ☺️. 

You never know babyc2017 you aren’t out until she gets you in full force.

laceytil that sounds promising ☺️ Fingers and toes crossed this is your month. 

Xx