Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

June TWW

Replies

Think it’s safe to say I’ve got my bfp! 9 days PO on 8th and 11 days PO today and the lines are getting darker. So so relieved and excited!  

• I’m out for good this month :( af has arrived with vengance. Roll on next week so I can start again :)  omg bjrg MASSIVE congratulations to you 😃 bet your over the moon!! Xxx

• Hey ladies I officially got my solid smiley face on clear blue digital today I'm beaming with excitement. I'll be in my TWW soon and I'm feeling very positive this month a few friends have said they think this might be our month eeek imageimage

• Congrats Bjrg! How you feeling? You got many symptoms this early? 

Hayley14 -I hope it's your month too! I get excited when I have a positive OPK too but still yet to have a positive HCG 😞 still 8 days until AF due, for some reason I feel like this month has dragged the most! 

• Thanks you BabyC!! We’re over the moon but nervous as well! It does feel different this time which is hopefully a good sign - I’m cramping though which is making me more nervous but the bfp lines are getting darker so hopefully it’s just me. I’ve got Crohn’s disease so I get stomach cramps anyway so for the first time I’m hoping they’re crohns cramps haha! Hope it’s your month next month - it’s good that you are positive! Its so hard to get pregnant nowadays it seems. Our grandparents generation didn’t seem to struggle or have as many MC so I’d love to know why! 

Hayley I hope it’s your month too! Stay positive and make sure you’re taking folic acid in case! 

Thansk Lacey - I’m so bloated and uncomfortable. I only took a test early though because I was so naueous as in gagging but eating would settle it which showed it wasn’t a bug/my crohns. I also have really sore and swollen boobs so I’m in a bigger bra already but no weight gain. That said this is technically my third pregnancy but first baby and my body is reacting more each time which feels odd. I’ve got three weddings before I’m twelve weeks but ordering maternity dresses in my normal 10 just so the bloat is comfy.

I joked to my OH that it could be twins but starting to think it actually could be! The line ended up darker than the control line and I’m not even due on til Wednesday! I’d be happy with a sticky bean though - one, twins, triplets - we don’t mind as long as we go full term with a healthy bub this time.  🌈👶🏻

• Thanks ladies. I'm so excited and massive congrats BJRG. Such exciting times it's amazing to see a dark line on an OPK it must be even more of an amazing feeling to see those 2 lines on a pregnancy test. I'm so nervous it's new and I don't know what to expect with pregnancy like most women on here. Xx I've been taking seven seas on and off do you think I should take those or just buy normal folic acid? 

• This is the first time I've ever posted on a forum, I promised myself I'd stay away from them in the TWW but easier said than done! Also trying not to symptom spot but again I just can't help it. 

I'm only 6DPO, O on 4th like Lacey and AF due 18th so trying to hold out to test. Last cycle I had faint line 2 days before AF but then I came on so could have been a chemical so really want to wait to avoid disappointment this time. I'm so impatient! 

• Hello All, first time joining a forum. Been lurking for two days. Congrats  Bjrg.

AF started today, really discouraged right now. But hoping that bfp for all here pulls me through.

• Congrats bjrg!!! Fantastic news! Xx

• Congratulations bjrg!!! So happy for you!!! 

I have NO clue what is happening with me... Im due in 3 days... Last night when i wiped i had a smear of read... And today once too... I dont think its implantation cause it happened to me last month too... I think af is starting to show herself... This is my last month of trying... I have endometriosis and my gynaecologist gave me a 3 month trial...based on my scans in a few weeks, we will see if i have to start treatment again... Pretty bummed...

• Hi EmPa, sorry to hear about you having endometriosis. Do you know if this is common? I suspect that I have it as well. Do  you usually have painful periods?

• Hey giegie... Mine was actually diagnosed in the weirdest way ever... I had done 2 weeks of not pooing.... I know... I was just stressed and lost track of when i was going... When i got to hospital, after 5374929 tests, they found a huge ruptured ovarian cyst in my left ovary... A few months later it turned into endometriosis... My periods were perfectly regular and i never had any pain. It was totally out of the blue for me!

• Obooker we are cycle twins I'm due AF 18th too! I usually get spotting a few days before so we'll see... I never test before AF So you can hold this last week out with me.

Empa that's interesting about endo and having a 3month trial, I have endo too although had lap surgery last year to remove it so hoping it's gone for now. 

• Giegie don’t get discouraged, my AF came yesterday, we need to stay positive and start again in our next window, maybe next month it will be our turn. Emma I have endometriosis too  It is the absolute devil I really really hope it doesn’t hold me back from getting my BFP. What trial has your gynae put you on ?? The hardest thing I’m finding is the pill controls it and helps symptoms a lot but to try for a baby I can’t be on the pill for obvious reasons so im just in angony 😔 Xx

• Laceytil just read your comment have you found the Surgey to remove helped pain wise?? thats my next option if I don’t get a BFP my gynae ha said it gives you af least a 6 month clear run to improve your chances of getting pregnant. I was offered it last year but I snapped my femur in a skiing accident so had already had a 3 big surgerys to sort that out, so I’ve chosen to try naturally first then if nothing happens try Surgery. 

• Hello there, I've been reading all the posts and I'm hoping I will also get a BFP but to be honest I'm losing hope...

Quick recap, OH and I have been TTC since end of November. Miscarried just before 6 weeks on first month of trying. Was told by GP it means I'm probably quite fertile. We're now in June and after a suspected chemical pregnancy in March  (got 3 bfp before AF was due) I'm still not pregnant. I got a really regular cycle but start to worry about, well, everything. AF is due on Wednesday and I dread doing a test to see another heartbreaking BFN... On first miscarriage had very sore and swollen boobs and "felt" pregnant. No symptoms this month apart for feeling really bloated a few days ago so losing hope if I'm honest. 

It is so difficult when many of my colleagues are pregnant (and younger than me). I keep my fingers crossed for us all. 

• I was on the pill but i was having horrible side effects... It made the circulation in my legs so bad... I couldnt even stand... And they were so swollen all the time! I was only on the pill from september to march... In march i stopped cause my gynae said that if we wanted to have kids... But she would only give me 3 months... But my af is still out of whack... I dont even know if I've started ovulating yet... If im not pregnant this time, next week ill make an appointment and see how things are going

• Empa ohh that sounds awful! im quite lucky with my cycles its usually pretty stable and on time with everything came back pretty quick. I would buy some ov sticks off amazon i got 50 for £5 :) helps you learn your cycle a bit more again i also downloaded glow app so i can put in all my symptoms etc and look back and you can work out pattens etc. Hopefully you will get that BFP next week fingers crossed next week will be back on my fertile days :) 

Mary58 I know how you feel there are 4 girls at work pregnant and I have 4 friends it just makes you want it yourself so much more. But don't give up hope like your doctor says your quite fertile and you've done it before you can do it again and I am sure that BFP will be coming your way before you know lt :).

• EmPa - that's indeed a weird way to develop endometriosis.  I hope all turns out positive for you this week.

BabyC2017 - thanks.  Fingers crossed for our BFP for next time.

Mary58- OH & I have been TTC for the first time since Dec. Miscarried in Feb at 8wks and was told the same thing about still being fertile (age ain't on my side) by my GP. 

It now amazes me that I was able to wait until my missed period in Jan b4 I tested. Now, I  am wondering why there isn't any '8 days b4 period' testing kit....

• BabyC - to be total honest the surgery hasnt really helped pain wise. I feel more energetic and not as tired as I used to which  has improved my life big time but pain wise im not much better and still getting very heavy periods. I had an 8cm ovarian cyst too which they removed. Not sure if any of this is contributing to us being unsuccessful but doc said it shouldn't affect my fertility.