Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I don't know if am pregnant or not

13»

Replies

• Hello everyone I would like to say thank you for everyone . Something has happened to me I wasn't ready well I didn't know how to say it. I had a lot of pain on Sunday and Monday and I was bleeding not much it wasn't heavy either.  Went to the hospital took my bloods my hormones level went down from 74% to 19% then to 9% . And got told I've had a miscarriage.  It's really hard for me to talk about it. But I've still got pain on my stomach haven't had normal period either am confused a lot nurse called me saying I can try for another baby and recommended to take folic acid tables so I am. Am scared 

• So sorry dear to hear about your loss.My heart goes to you.I understand how you must be feeling honey.I too was in same condition last month.Was in depression due to miscarriage.Cant even forget about it.Its heart breaking for me.But life goes on.We need to keep on trying what else we can do.You will be blessed soon dear.Dont loose hope.Baby dust to you.Take care.

Man I pregnant 4 testamd there all faint positives or so they look to me

• And they all showed pretty quickly