Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 13

Replies

• Well ladies no call as yet :/

Been for a hospital  check up to see a doctor bloods are good but been repeated urine was fine but been repeated as my blood pressure is too high 🤦🏻‍♀️ Always something eh :/

Got to book in with midwife Friday for a repeat bp measure and be referred back if it’s not changed 😬

Hopefully will  drop down as I’m a bit stressed about the unknown at the mo and journey to hospital I was running late eek so I wound myself up a little whoops 😬 

• Thanks miss my angels 

it's so difficult to test in the middle of the day with work An no one knowing we are trying, I will bring one with me tomorrow tho and try And be sneaky lol x

• That’s so frustrating that they haven’t called you yet mma!! This is a super big deal to families in this limbo waiting for results... you’d think they’d hve at least called you this morning and said “we know it’s been 5 days but the results aren’t back yet so try not to worry / we haven’t forgot about you” . Here’s hoping they call by the end of the day!! Will you call them to chase up if not?

• Yes I think I’ll have too as my no is high I don’t think these results are helping and everytime my mobile rings or vibtates my heart is in my mouth it awful 😩 I’m hoping it’s not inconclusive or bad news and they are putting together the what comes next it’s how my mind works!!

• Yes I think I’ll have too as my bp is high I don’t think these results are helping and everytime my mobile rings or vibtates my heart is in my mouth it awful 😩 I’m hoping it’s not inconclusive or bad news and they are putting together the what comes next it’s how my mind works!!

• Keeps posting twice grrrr :/ going to be one of those days haha

• Mma I find no news is good news got everything crossed for you I really do lovely xxxx

• OMG they just phoned I’m clear of all Trisomy and Downs 

• Yay mma that's fantastic news!!! I knew everything would be OK! Now to relax and enjoy your pregnancy! So happy for you.xxx

• Yayy!! So pleased for you MMA 😍😍😍

• Thank you:)  this has been the most trying 14 weeks I’ve endured lots of anxiety,tears being ecstatic that we have a baby with a good strong heart to being knocked down again with figures /bloods/age. I thank you all for your support and positivity throughout this very difficult time, I really do love you all in my own little way 😘😘😘

Now time to try and enjoy the next 51/2  months xxx

• Wicked news MMA now chill and enjoy xx

• Hey girls I really need help. I was put on metformin after finding out i have pcos and am on the second month of taking the tablets. I have been using the clearblue fertility monitor and last month never got a positive just alot of high days. So this month I have used a few cheap ovulation tests but ran out so have continued on to the clear blue ones. I am cd13 today so should be building up to ovulating, but on cd12 it started it get higher and now it' gone I'm sooooo confused please helpimage

• Oh my god MMA- that is flipping amazing news!!! im so happy for you. You can try and relax a little bit now.xxxx

• Fantastic news mma!!! So happy for you! X

• Thank you 😊 

• yay! So glad baby got the all clear! Try not to worry and enjoy the rest of your pregnanc! Did they tell you if baby was boy/girl? X

• My 2 tests from today. Is it getting darker?? Bottom test 10am top test 2.30pm image

• Yes Jess that top test is very close to a positive:) Maybe 2mrw x

MrsD no mention of sex as it was a CVS I did have the Harmony test but that was for research only so I won’t know the results anyway!

ive heard a theory about PAPP A the bloods that are tested in these tests mine was fairly high apparently a girl lower scores apparently can be a boy! Just a theory I read haha

• mma the Papp a theroy was wrong for me 😂so glad everything came back good ❤️