Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 13

Replies

• Options

That test looks great claloub for 17dpo! ☺️. 

My headaches are bad too mma. I use the ‘Kool and Soothe’ strips which help some.

• Options

Yes I’m trying to avoid any tablets SW2 but I think there’s a thing called forehead that’s meant to be ok or I’ll try what you just mentioned:) im continually congested i still not helping :/

• Options

* which isn’t helping that’s meant to say !!

• Options

Thanks girls I still haven’t told oh about the pregnancy because he has a big mouth and also I just don’t want to worry him, I have kept it to myself for over a week now and it’s so bloody hard especially when he’s like do u fancy a bottle of wine tonight luv I’m like no I don’t want a drink then he thinks I’m just moody grumpy and off him lol I just don’t know how much longer I can go without hiding it from him x

• Options

Wow well done you I tell hubby within seconds 🤣

With that lovely strong FR you done I reckon you could tell him but explain your anxieties & tell him to please not tell anyone just in case . Me and hubby kept it to us 2 only for 12 weeks then only told our parents as I’m very round on the tummy!! They’d already guessed haha

Im now 15+1 so might tell the kids this evening I’m undecided on that as I will have to bring up Oliver whom passed at 20 weeks and explain this potentially could happen again:/ my tummy is obviously round so I can’t wait much longer! Max is 7 and said 2 weeks ago “ mummy I really think you might have a baby in your tummy!!!” I just said no Max not yet sweetie haha but they aren’t daft 🙈

Happy Sunday ladies relax and enjoy 😊 

• Options

MMA I tend to start showing from 7 weeks on so it’s gonna be hard to hide it for too much longer but I have got a few lose tops so I’m hoping as it’s summer I may be able to get away with it just wearing lose tops lol I think I need to keep it away from oh until atleast 7weeks if I can and then Ill get a scan and just put the pick infront ofbegin if everything ok x

• Options

Hi ladies it's been a while since I posted on here. Just wanted to say a huge thank you for your support in the early days, I am currently 5+3 days pregnant. It's been six months since my MC, I wasn't picking up my ovulation until I went on the metformin to help (helps women with ovulation who have PCOS) cycle and a half on that not only did I pick up my ovulation but I conceived 😀 

• Options

Congrats honeybee I’m 5+1 at mo but have had 2 mc since last August and most recent one was in April but here I am again lol good luck Hun xx

• Options

wonderful news honeybee wishing a very sticky bean and a happy & healthy pregnancy 😘

• Options

lovely News honeybee! Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!

• Options

Thanks ladies, trying not to get too carried away but I've already ordered two little vest that say ''my rainbow baby" so naturally I'm picturing baby in them. I don't seem to get notifications from this thread even through I've ticked the please inform me button so I've lost how everyone is doing x

• Options

Hi ladies, can anyone help with my ovulation test? Been trying to test a couple times a day for the last few days but picked up very faint lines. I’m in my fertile window and day of expected ovulation is on the 28th. Yesterday I started to experience cramping to the left of my lower abdomen, I took a test this morning and got a faint, then took another this afternoon which appears a stronger result. Could this be gearing up for ovulation? I know it’s not a postive just yet and hasn’t detected a surge. The top test is from this morning and the second from 1pm.

any advice??? 

• Options

As the bottom test lines are the same to look at although faded they are still similar in colour and if you are aching I’d say yes you are due to ovulate in the next 12-36 hrs :) text again later & tomorrow and compare your tests 🤞

good luck x

• Options

That’s kind of what I thought! Thank you so much for your reply, I’ve only ever used the clear blue digital test before so wasn’t 100% on these tests, I will continue to test and see the outcome! Thank you :)

then comes the dreaded 2ww!! Xx

• Options

I used these, they helped me to conceive. I would get this up the four or five days before a strong positive. Keep testing several times a day hun x

• Options

Thank you HoneyBeeMummy, I will keep testing and hope for the best! Hope we catch it this month and have a sticky bean! Xx

• Options

Hi katielou my tests are the same as yours, I'm also expecting ovulation on the 28th according to my app :) x

• Options

imageThis morning test my first strong line :) 

• Options

Loz you will peak very soon. O had this the weekend I conceived. DTD now and you will likely find it becomes positive by tomorrow so try tomorrow and the next day too x

• Options

Thank you we dtd last night too, I'm so excited as I tried opks last month but only got faint lines x