Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 13

Replies

• Hey Tracy so glad you are still here 😃 sorry to hear you’ve been poorly :( That operation will soon come around and I’ll be cheering you along the way as you can see I’ve stayec here where I’m happiest & always loyal to those who’ve helped me through this very long journey!! 😊

xxx

• Hey Tracy so glad you are still here 😃 sorry to hear you’ve been poorly :( That operation will soon come around and I’ll be cheering you along the way as you can see I’ve stayed here where I’m happiest & always loyal to those who’ve helped me through this very long journey!! 😊

xxx

• SW2 when’s your 5 month scan? Mine is August 8th I think cannot wait to know what I’m having and if that scan is good then I can buy just a few bits 🤞😊😍

• looks Like everyone is doing well so lovely to see. this eat is seriously killing me 😩 I’m 19 weeks today got my 20 week Scan next Thursday 😊 seems like this pregnancy is flying by.  

• Thank you mma means alot :)) I cant wait to see babby on next scan nust after my op too 😀😀will make me all broody xx arhh lucy glad your doing well 20week scan Yikessss were is the time going for you ladies xx

• Hi everyone, lots to catch up on! 

Claloub... those lines look fantastic! Let us know how your scan goes!! 

Honeybee... keeping everything crossed for you... let us know how your next scan goes. 

Tracy... 4 weeks will fly by!!! Let us know how the op goes and how you are feeling! 

Mma... don’t have my 20 week scan booked yet as they only let you book the one next appointment here! 😩. So I have my 16 week apt next Friday (13th) when I’ll be 16+6... if the OB does a quick scan then (which she might as it’s easier than trying to Make sure you get both babies hbs on a Doppler) then I’ll ask her if she can see what they are... if not then that day I will be able to go to radiology and book my 20week scan! ☺️. Lovely to hear that things are going well for you & your next scan will be here before you know it!! ☺️

Babies are doing good thanks claloub!!! I’ve started to feel them love more in the past week... I started to feel random / very occasional movements at about 12 weeks which is crazy early so I thought it was gas but apparently twins you can feel sooner because the uterus gets lifted out of the pelvis much sooner... it’s so lovely to feel them Moving ☺️. I’m starting to get a sore back already as my bump is quite big already... I’m 15+4 today and already as big as I was at about 6months with my son!! 😳. Getting lots of bits ordered and furniture sorted this weekend hopefully so we can move my little boy into his ‘big boy room’ & get that decorated then put the extra crib up & tidy up the nursery for the babies... super early I know but I want it all done before I have to leave home and the countdown for that is on! I have to be at the new base By 24 weeks max which is sept 1st.

good luck to all the ladies on here that are ttc!! We are rooting for you! ☺️

• Hi ladies im new.

I came off my pill on Thursday 14th June. I had been on it 12 years. I am now 25

Had my withdrawal period between 17th till 22nd June.

I have been doing first vue (pound land) ovulation tests since Tuesday 26th June. 

Every day on the ovulation test I've had no test line what so ever. However today (17 days since my withdrawal period started) I got this result on the photo. 

The test line is slightly lighter than the control line as you can see.

The box does state that it is a negative result if the test line is lighter than the control line. However I have had no test lines appear  on all the other previous tests I have done.

Would you say this is positive (even if it's not quite as dark as the control line)

I also have 'period pains today.

What's everyone's thoughts?

• Misselgee id say that will be positive by 2mrw and the aches are a positive sign xxx

• yeah I would say the pains are most likely ovulation pains as that’s looks almost positive to me 

• Perfect egg will release in 12-24 hrs :)

I always go by the aches as that’s when the egg is getting ready to pop 😉

• SW2 time is going to fast!! Hahahaha I want to enjoy as I’m not doing it again 🤪🤣

• I’m with u on that MMA if this one sticks it’s deffo my last I am going to be steralised while they do my c section to make sure lol 

sw2 did u say you have to leave your son behind to go to new base?? If so that must be so hard and for so long Hun but glad all is well with the twins xx

• Hi girls just an update... so I went for 6 week scan this morning and baby measuring 5+4 which just doesn’t add up because ovulation was 6th June but on a possitive note baby had good strong heartbeat and they don’t want to repeat scan and have told me to go ahead and book in with midwife so everything looking good!! 😂😂 lets hope this is my sticky bean 🙈🤞🏻

• Great news Claloub!

I'm currently cycle day 13 so hoping to ovulate in a few days. I'm so so broody its insane.X

• Glad everything went well. I wouldn’t worry about the dates at the moment my first scan I should have been 6 weeks they put my back to 5 weeks, 3 weeks later it would have made me 8 weeks I went for the scan was 8+6 then went for my 12 weeks scan and put me at 12+5 so the first one I was pushed back now I’m pushed so far forward that it would make it so I ovulated on my period day which I know I did 😂 they catch up quick 

• Lucy that’s good to know Hun and bex wishing u luck xx

• Dates have to be out otherwise I would have a positive test 6dpo lol that’s impossible isn’t it? 

• That Doesn’t sound super far out claloub... scan measurements can be a few days out and if that’s the casenthen a positive at 9dpo is not unheard of. Great news about the heartbeat!... see that makes me think they just did the measurement wrong (didn’t quite get crown to rump) as if you were really only 5+3 then it’s highly unlikely they would’ve found a heartbeat... so I think they just didn’t measure right. 

my son can come with me (thank goodness)!!! They said I was only allowed to take him if I hadn’t someone stay with me 24/7 who could have him if I got admitted or put on bed rest... so my mum is quitting her job to come out & stay with us! I’m so grateful To her as I cannot even imagine leaving my little boy (who’ll only just be turning 3 in September) behine for 4 months!!! I just think that would be so traumatic for him!! But all is sorted thank goodness!! 

• Fab news Claloub. I’m so glad it’s going well for all you pregnant ladies. Hopefully the rest of us will join you soon.xxx