Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 13

Replies

• Options

Can anyone help me out? Did a pregnancy test Monday and it was negative and then very quickly saw the first signs of my af but although this random spotting (brown in colour) has continued minimally, my af hasn’t arrived properly. This has never happened to me before. Do you think it could just be stress related? Any ideas?xx

• Options

Hi EmJ, not sure but could it maybe be worth doing another test just in case? Hoping you get an answer one way or another xx

• Options

Yeah maybe. I just want it to hurry up so i can try again. It’s sod’s Law, this never happens.xx

• Options

That’s fabulous news Claloub 🎉🎉🎉

I would say if you are 5wks+ they potentially wouldn’t have seen a heartbeat to be honest I was scanned ( my loss before this pregnancy) at 6+3 & saw heartbeat it was 100bpm I held my breath and she let me listen:) Other than that screen was empty just a blank mass with a tiny white blob ( the babies sac!) Couldn’t tell what anything was haha they are so clever!  HCG has to quite high to see a foetus can’t remember figures has yours been checked? Xxx

Good luck to you all

ps this 30 degree heat is killing me & at 17 weeks Saturday ( they moved me forward a week even though my AF dates were spot on) I ovulated on cd7/8 so I’m guessing that why my bump is huge 🤰🏻haha I must look 6 months pregnant easily!!

• Options

mma on my last pregnancy I saw heartbeat at 6+3 and it was slow this time I should be between 6+1 and 6+5 but nmore towards 6+1 by my dates so I just don’t know but I did think for them to tell me I’m 5+4 and the heartbeat is so strong seems strange to me i didn’t even have to hold my breath for it xx

• Options

MMA I read hcg has to be over 10,000 to see heartbeat and I think at 5 weeks hcg should be between 1,00 to 7,000 ish so I just don’t know because they don’t measure bloods or heart rate at my hospital x

• Options

I feel like I’m massive this one MMA this is my 5th to but definitely showed from about 11 weeks and altogether I’ve been put forward just over a week. This is my bump at 18 weeks I’m now 19+1 image

• Options

Lucy cute little bump Hun. I always start showing for 7 weeks and I’m a size 16 but I go huge until 4 months then I stop and start again about 7 months lol this is my 4th and last lol and I can feel my jeans starting to get tight already so I think another 2 weeks and I be in maternity clothes lol x

• Options

I think we are almost there... what do you think? image

• Options

Clalou fantastic news 😁😁😁xx

• Options

Thanks Tracey I’m 🤞🏻🤞🏻So much xx

• Options

Heres mine Lucy for 17 wks 2mrw I feel huge haha I do enjoy being preggers but the heat is unbearable! Turned my hot tub onto cool and sat in there last night for 1/2 hour was lovely!!

• Options

haha I feel the same and this heat is awful the night Times are the worse 😩

• Options

Lovely bump pic mma! ☺️

• Options

I'm only about 7 weeks and already this heat can do one. It's too hot. I'm sweating, the kids are sweating lol. My cat had the nerve to sleep next to me last night as if I needed a hot water bottle. I got him back this morning by giving him a bath to cool down so we are even. How is everyone, how are you MrsRees? Xx

• Options

MMA that’s such a cure bump lol I wish I could be small haha xx

• Options

Aww mma lovely cute lill bump thier 😊so nice to see 😀😀xxx

• Options

Mega cute bumps ladies.xx

• Options

Hi! I was planning to take a FRER test this morning (I'm 11DPO) but since I was completely sure it was going to be negative I decided I didn't want to spend the whole day at work in a bad mood. So I got home and did it and it is a BFP! I still can't believe it. It is our 4th month TTC and I wasn't expecting this at all since I have not had ANY symptoms this past week. 

I'm taking a clear blue tomorrow morning just to be sure this is real and not a false positive. I could see the second line in less than 30 sec of taking the test. 

Does it look OK for 11 DPO? 

• Options

I don't even know what the next step should be since it is my first pregnancy and I've been living in the UK forbfive years but I've never been to my GP. I guess I need to wait a few weeks before contacting the GP, midwife, etc? Is that correct? 

Thanks  any advice!