Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint Lines

I have two test with faint lines. I will be making an appointment and taking another test in a couple days. Beats have been tender I'm 4 days late on my period that is never on time. And I have acid reflux and have been nautious the last 3 days. Its Sunday and I drank on Friday and Saturday. Which could have been reason of nausea. Am I pregnant. . . These faint lines were immediately after taking test.

imageimage

Replies

• I’d say you are pregnant but given the faint lines it could be a possible chemical pregnanc, this happened to me a few days ago, I’m hoping the opposite for you though, test again tomorrow with fmu 

• Thank you I'll be testing this morning to see if it is stronger with morning urine.

• Good luck

• Thanks I'll be making an appointment as well to finalize.

• Wishing you lots of luck :) x

I too have had raging heartburn and a sicky feeling lately, but the stick I peed on today boldly told me "nope".

-sigh -

I remember this being so much easier last time when I had my boys! 

• I keep thinking to myself there is no way I'm pregnant. But then I look at the picture I took of my pregnancy test and still can't believe it's a faded plus sign. It's always such a bold single line. So idk what to think. I know I'll be taking another tomorrow morning. And i heard clear blue needs a lot of hormones to detect pregnancy. I wanted to do the weeks detector but I heard of it's really early it will say not pregnant. 

• I Haven't heard great Things about clearblue tests to be honest. Evap lines are common it seems. :(

Hoping it's  a bfp for you x

• imageimage

These were both test I took they look less faint the more I look at them? Any opinion of you would take this as a positive or faint line? I have an appointment today for a test at the clinic.

• Hi can somone tell me if this looks like a positive, it's a faint line I know but it's defo there, done this morn 5 days before period due, I'm afraid to get my hopes up as my last pregnancy ended at 17 wks, in march and want this so much to be positive 

• I see a faint line as well test again in 4 days. 

• Okayeveryone. So I tested a third time with early detection brand and same thing a faint line. Them last night I got bad cramping and spotting turned more to period like normal period medium bleeding. Not clottey or tissuey. I also got diahreea, sweats, and nausea  and threw up a couple times. took medicine fell asleep at 7. Woke up a couple times in middle of night feeling better but having my period. I now feel better but still bleeding and worried I had a misscarrige

• Sdlad how early did you test before your period? Also try and remember that bleeding can be normal, it doesn’t always mean the worst x

• I basically took a test Sunday, mon,Tues, Wed. And got my period Thursday not till about 4 PM. I read so many different things that I'm not sure what to think I guess I'll see if I still have symptoms after this I have a test at the clinic at 9am I'll ask them what they think when i go. Cause all this bleeding and cramping makes me upset that I'm not pregnant anymore.

• Sdlad and RnB YOU BOTH GOT THE BFP.

True pink dyes give you less false positive anD I see you both have pink dye.

congratulations.. a line is a line and it does not necessarily have to get dark. Some times diluting your urine gives you a better line ( yes you read that right... when you are further along and the line isnt getting darker... try diluting it... )

I would check on beta blood work this week and compare 48 hrs to rule out chemical. I am shocked people are saying its a chemical just because it happened to them. I had 3 chemicals and 4 healthy pregnancies of which 3  were lost at 11/13 and 9 weeks and 1 healthy boy is now 16 month old. None of my bfp were ever dark like the control line so that is not a true statement.

Try to relax .

• I meant BLUE dyes give false positive.. sorry for the error

• Yes see what the clinic say. Have you done another test after the bleeding? Might be worth doing one a few days after x

• Katrina007 yes just done a digital this eve and got my bfp, was borderline in hospital on Wednesday they told me to wait to monday to monday but i cudnt lol