Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnacare ! (Will I fall this month?)

Hi all,

Me and my partner are TTC and I have one question which I can’t seem to find on the internet anywhere.

A few months ago, I bought Pregnacare Conception tablets. I haven’t taken any as of yet, but I’m ovulating and tonight my boyfriend and I had sex and he ejaculated twice. I was just wondering - if I were to take a Pregnacare tablet tomorrow morning/afternoon (baring in mind we will probably have sex in the morning but I won’t be seeing him over the next 4 days or so after tomorrow) and then continue taking one a day over the next few days, will I have a good chance of falling pregnant??

If you could be of any help I would greatly appreciate it ! :) has anybody done this before and fallen pregnant/ vice versa??!

Thanks again for any comments x

Replies

• Hi Hun the pregnacare tablets just give your body all the nutrients it needs to prepare your body for a pregnancy x

• Hi, I agree with above. They‘re a good multi-vitamin for women trying to conceive as they have no Vit A and the recommended amount of folic acid which ideally you take when trying to conceive. I would start them straight away.

• hi there, really you need to be taking pre-natal vitamins for 1-3months before trying for a baby as can take a while for it to get into your system and for it to make any changes to egg quality etc. I'm on a different brand Called NHP fertility support supplements, they are one of the more expensive vitamins but actually help fertility and are made from pure ingredients unlike pregecare which I was told to avoid as they've not got much good stuff in them. This will be my first cycle taking them so we will see if they have helped.