Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

5dpo anyone else in the same boat?

Replies

• Options

Oh gosh i didn't mean you were being silly! I think its a great tool suits a lot of women for sure. 

Same here my partner wants to be here when i do it. He will be home about 10. I dont know whether to try tonight or best to wait for fmu. I am 12dpo now. Af due sunday. 

I have a son already who is 5 called Kaiden. I keep suggesting baby names to my partner but he hates everything i suggest and i hate everything he suggests! We would both love a girl xxx

• Options

I know you didn’t sweetie 😊I’m going to wait until tomorrow morning. I did a sneaky test this morning and it was a BFN! I just know it would be the same tonight. 

we are set on a boys name but can’t settle on a girls name Ha. Awhh that’s a nice gap between too and a little girl would be perfect 🤞 

we are at a wedding tomorrow and I wanted to know before as I daren’t drink just in case xx

• Options

Ah see i dont drink so don't have that problem aha. 

Whats the boys name you picked? 

We like Ember for a girl. Its just the boys we cant decide! I have looked at every boys name a thousand times now aha. 

Yeah i am so glad theres a big gap actually as my sons at school and settled as such :) 

• Options

We’ve chosen George after my grandad 😳 ohh what a lovely unique name for a girl. I really like Neive for a girl as my bf has Irish roots, but he’s not keen. 

I told my bf that I was worried that I’m not going to get a BFP this month. He’s told me not to worry and we can keep trying. He’s really supportive but I don’t think he realises that it’s my body that goes through the cycles and AF, he doesn’t have to deal with that feeling what AF starts. Xx

• Options

Thats cute :) 

I deffo know what you mean there. My partner just keeps being like it will happen when it happens. Im like well i want it to happen now! Once i know what i want i just want it now aha. 

Literally i ordered the frer on amazon to come today as didn't have time to go shop and thandnow amazon wobt deliver today after all!! My partner was like oh well just chill and i waa like nooo i wanted to test tonight ive been holding my.wee for 2 hours aha why dont you understand!! Xx

• Options

I’m exactly the same. It’s so difficult when you are TTC though as we have to wait. I hate waiting as it is. I’m so impatient. 

Yeah I think they can be understanding upto. Certain point. My OH asked me to wait until my missed AF (if that happens) but that’s Tuesday and his excuse for not testing early was that he was at work. Well I will be Tuesday but apparently it’s not the same Ha. I’m a teacher and he’s a police officer. 

I’m scared of testing again but I just want to know. Xxx

• Options

BFN this morning. I’m due on Tuesday so I’m waiting until then. I‘ve gotten myself in a right disappointed state about it. Xx

• Options

Hi ladies, sorry I haven’t been on here for a couple days. Loving the names youve both picked out so far!

like I said you’re not out till AF shows her face and it’s quite uncommon to get a BFP early on, some people get negatives for a while and don’t show a BFP until they’re a while after their missed period so I wouldn’t worry, still hoping we all get those BFP’S!🤞

I need some advice on what this could be, went to the toilet yesterday and when I wiped their was a pinky coloured discharge could this be implantation bleeding? I had spotting last month but it was red like blood and AF showed her face hours later, but this was yesterday morning and still nothing, plus I don’t feel like I do when AF is due, still 5 days away (AF due 12th) What do you ladies think? Trying not to get my hopes up but it’s impossible and my partner doesn’t want to test until a missed period 😩 so impatient!! 

• Options

imageimage

• Options

Hi Hun, I know but I tested with a First Response. Thinking it would give me earlier results 😔 I have read that some people even with these test don’t get BFP until days after AF shows her faVe. 

Ohhh it creates only could be, especially if you have no AF symptoms. 🤞🤞🤞

I haven’t had this (yet) but my boobs habe gone really veiny, although they don’t hurt and my cervix is still very high. I am getting a lot of creamy CM too. I’m hoping xxx

• Options

Certainly could be 🤞🤞🤞

• Options

Just don’t get too disappointed just yet lucybubbles, some people don’t show up well on pregnancy tests and sometimes will a week or 2 after AF is due whereas others can get really early BFP’s before AF is due. 

Im feeling really hopeful this month, I just feel different, I can’t even explain it but it’s in my head that I might be pregnant, but definitely going to hold out testing until at least the 12th when AF is due if she don’t show her face, 🤞🙈

• Options

Just went to the toilet and there was a lot of creamy CM and the same pinky discharge I had yesterday morning, really don’t want to get my hopes up too soon but I really think this could be implantation 🙈 Ahhh!! 

• Options

Ooooohh katielou i would say yes to implantation bleeding! How exciting! 

• Options

Ahhh I’m so excited!! Really resisting the urge to test as if it is implantation it still might not show up on a hpt For a few days. Deffo think the 12th is going to be my day to test 🙈🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Options

Yeah i would give it 3 days. Im so excited to know for you! I thought i had it last cycle but then it turned bright red and just slowly got heavier but as long as yours stays as it is then i would say its a definite xxx

• Options

That’s what I thought last cycle, but that’s also why I think this could be different 🙈 I’m so anxious to test and hope the next few days hurry up!

how are you feeling? Xx

• Options

I am feeling okay. Due AF tomorrow. My frer has arrived but now im like well shouls i start holding my pee to test or just wait as iys one more day. 

Im not feeling that well but i dont think thats related as i have digestive problems and anxiety because of it. I don't know like before i just had a feeling i was pregnant but then a frw days ago i just stopped having that feeling so thats odd xxx

• Options

Its weird what our bodies do to us when TTC never know if it’s pregnancy or AF, a lot of people have no symptoms early on so I wouldn’t worry about that too much either, still plenty of chance that you’re in! If I was you I’d wait to test but I know how hard it is 🙈

• Options

I'm out my frer was negative :(