Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

5dpo anyone else in the same boat?

Replies

• You’re not out until AF shows her face, fingers crossed for you lucybubbles, for my chemical pregnancy I took a test a day before my period was due and got the faintest of lines like you couldn’t even see there was a line pretty much it was only after AF was due I got stronger lines, women can get negative for days but then all of a sudden get a BFP! Don’t get too disappointed just yet, hoping you get your BFP, baby dust to you ✨🤞 xx

• Thanks i will let you both know if af shows tomorrow. My partner was lile dont get your hopes up i was like i wont, then started crying in his arms :( 

• I hope AF doesn’t show For you :( It’s a horrible game isn’t it, thinking of you lovely, your time will come. 💖xx

• I’m so nervous that AF is going to show her face, I had a little more pinky coloured discharge and only when I wipe. Getting a lot of twingey feelings in my stomach, so scared to get my hopes up 😩

• Still sounds pretty promising to me if its only when you wipe hun. Implantation bleeding should go within 2 daysso just keep an eye on it. Fingers crossed. I feel a bit crampy too, deffo AF i reckon after the negative test xxx

• I sneakily brought some clear blue tests at Tesco’s this evening, because even if it is negative I just want to know think I might do one tomorrow morning 🙈 or do you think that’s too early?? But it is promising because usually when I spot it turns to AF instantly and I’ve never had this pinky kind before which is mixed with creamy CM too! Deffo fingers crossed. 

Oh no,  I’m still hoping AF doesn’t show for you!! Xxx

• I would say try and wait until monday morning at the earliest xx

• That is going to be so tough!! Need to try and take my mind off it! I just want to know, I’m terrible! Xxx

• Lol i know just i don't want you to be disappointed when its probably just too early to detect yet thats all. Let us know the outcome though if you do cave! Xx

• I know Hun, I am so eager to test need to stop and just wait as long as possible! I will do! Xxx

• I’m such an idiot... I just had to take a test even though I knew it would be negative not only is it still early, it would be super diluted due to drinking all day long 😩😩😩 What is wrong with me, I’m going to take one more test with FMU tomorrow just to see, if not I’m deffo waiting till Thursday. why do we do this to ourselves!

still getting the same pink discharge when I wipe and lack of AF symptoms though xx

• Lol to be fair to my internet cheapies they were great for curing the need to pee on a stick aha. I couldn't tell you now if they worked or not though because the witch has arrived right on cue this morning. Tbh im still glad i found out yesterday though as gave me yesterday to feelsorry for myself before i hold this bbq today with family. My partners really on board now too which is great as he kept having doubts it was the wrong time xx

• Ohh sweetie, I’m sorry to hear the witch has arrived. It’s a terrible feeling 😘 try to enjoy your bbq today and try not to think about it even though I know it’s hard not to. 

I’m not testing now until (if) I miss my period. Stressing myself out. Boobs are killing today, still veiny but I am due on Tuesday so might just be that xxx

Well if it’s any consolation my other half got so drunk yesterday that at 2.30am he started sleepwalking (regular occurrence) and he tried to pee out of the hotel window! I feel like I’m already living with a child. He’s not usually a drinker so I let him off this once. Xx

• Aw I’m sorry to hear that AF has shown her ugly face for you. Not long and you can try again though, new cycle, fresh start! 

Maybe I need to pick up some cheapies to cure my need in the meantime, I took a First response this morning which came out negative, thought I could see a hint of a line but I’m not so sure. Only thing was I’d only been a sleep for a few hours as went to bed mega late, so it’s possible not only is it still early it was still diluted! 🙈 Not getting my hopes up just yet but also not letting myself get disappointed either!

im glad your partners on board with you more! Xx

• imageJust popped up on my notifications... go away cycle predictor!! Xx

• I hate those things, stress me out so much!! Fingers crossed she doesn’t show her face for you 🤞xx

• I’m super nervous about this bleeding 😪 it’s been a little more red than pink today, it is still only occasionally when I wipe. I don’t know what’s up with me but I just don’t feel right, I keep feeling sick, walking around the town earlied I just came over all funny and really needed to eat something but when it came to eating, I picked at it but couldn’t manage it. Which isn’t like me because I have a good appetite, I’m also really gassy like almost feels like a heave but then I end up burping or hiccuping. Keep getting twinges in my tummy, that are intermittent,  the odd feeling like AF is coming but it’s so slight and definitely not what I’m used to when I’m waiting for AF to make an appearance. Boobs are still really sore! I’m so scared to see another negative, I really wanted this to be my month 😩 I just feel so different and I’m trying so hard not to get my hopes up at all.. Sorry for the ranting ladies xx

• Thank you i really did enjoy my bbq actually. We told my partners family were trying for a baby and they were thrilled! So thats put me in a proper happy mood. 

Ttcendo let us know what happens im definitely keeping fingers crossed. 

Katielou its so hard to say! Definitely seems to be a lot of symptoms. Try to stop testing and just wait, i know im not one to talk ahaha. Keeping fingers crossed for you as well. In a week and a half i can start baby dancing again xx

• Aw I’m glad you had a lovely BBQ! That’s good too, people get so excited knowing that you want to have a baby I love it!!

I know, I’m literally not going to know until I don’t get AF and a positive test, just feels so long waiting for it because I’m so impatient! I’m not going to test anymore until Tuesday, because I don’t think I can hold out until Thursday 🙈 And just see what happens! Thank you! 

Ooh that’s good, I always look forward to trying again, sending lots of baby dust your way leading up to it! Xx✨

• I was so shocked when my partner told them as i thought we were keeping it secret. But actually its really made me more excited about it! They told me today that i am a proper part of thw family now and i could have cried! 

Yeah deffo got a more positive attitude today than yesterday xx