Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

5dpo anyone else in the same boat?

Replies

• I hope hope not too as obviously i know myself how misleading and upsetting it was. Just see what happens xxx

• Ohh I hope not sweetie. Surely you wouldn’t get a positive test though if you were due AF, I could still be some implantation bleeding. Think positive thoughts. 

Still BFNs for me today. Due tomorrow, boobs are killing so somethings happening. Xxx

• Ttcendo do you usually get sore boobs around af time or is this a new thing for you? When did you last test? Keeping fingers crossed xxx

Katielou it does seem strange having gotten the faint positive. Maybe test again tomorrow see if any darker? Xxx

• I agree TTCendo1998, Trying to think positive as it’s still early days... and not a full blown flow, plus still not the colour or flow I would expect from AF... Who knows at this point! Anxious to test in the morning to see the outcome.

Still doesn’t mean that you’re out yet, hopefully you get your BFP!! Fingers crossed for us both Xxx

• Sorry just reread and saw you tested today. As katielou says it still doesnt mean your out abd if you are then you can come join me on shark week aha. 

Katielou only you know whats normal for you. If its not how it usually would be then its a great sign. Some women have light period all throughout pregnancy and withthe positibe test im thinkinf your in with a great chance darlin xx

• I really hope so 🙈 sorry I keep going on about this, it’s driving me insane! Xx

• I do get sore boobs but not this bad plus they are really veiny which I’ve never noticed before. I also starting crying all the way through out Year 5/6 production of The Lion King today. I mean full on crying non stop 😭 

I tested about 7pm tonight. It’s really strange as a day before im due I usually start getting intense cramps so bad that I have to start taking my Endo medication but nothing today, just some weird tugging. I’m also eating Philadelphia like crazy! 

I just want to either get my BFP or start AF so I can put this cycle behind me. 

🤞🤞

xxx

• One of my friends had no idea she was pregnant as she got no symptoms and had her period throughout 😳 Her boy is 14 now. Xxx

• You're fine talk away. Cant say I've ever been interested in whether another girl has started her period or not but i actually keep my phone wifi on now so i can get all your updates aha im so sad. 

I know whar you mean. I actually feel quite relaxed now i know im out thia month actually, looking forward to trying again. The boob veins sound promising. My boobs never seem to have pain, not big enough aha. What brand tests arw ypu using? Xxx

• I’m like it with both your posts too, it’s quite the highlight to get the notification and read these things 😂 

The boob veins sound very promising, that’s apparently quite an early sign TTCendo1988! Xx

• Hahahaha I know 😂😂

My oh and I have just had a chat about me due on tomorrow, he gave me a big cuddle. Think the chat worked 😊 

I‘ve used FRER, CB, Sainsburys own and Home Bargains own xxx

• So glad you've talked and you're feeling better about it all hun. I think next time im just gunna wait till missed af, testing before just gets stressful for me xx

• He’s a good one, I‘m just really over sensitive and emotional at the moment. 

Se here LucyBubbles, I think if AF shows I’m going to wait until a missed period next month. I think for my own sanity and Bank balance. xxx

• I think I’ll be doing the same if this is AF for me, can’t keep dealing with the if‘s and buts and lots of tests! Will try and wait for a missed AF before testing!

how are you both feeling? Xx

• Ladies, I think I’m out. 😩 Woke up this morning and it’s a lot heavier, still not a full flow like I expect nor do I feel like I’m even having a period no cramps or anything, still sore boobs and all sorts. But there was even some tissue in it this morning. And the pregnancy test I just took looks completely negative, yesterdays one must have been a fluke or an Evap Line. Here’s to this next cycle and trying again xxx

• I’m feeling rubbish. My tummy cramps have arrive, pretty sure I’m going to get AF today at some point. 

Ohh I’m really sorry to hear that sweetie. Just see how it goes up until Thursday xx

Well here’s to our next cycles together 😘 xxx

• I just feel so strange... still feel sick, bloated, twinges in my stomach, no cramps, sore boobs still of this is AF it’s a strange one for me, I’m never early! 

Oh sorry to hear that the witch might be making her appearance, I hope not! But if so yes heres to next cycle together 😘 xx

• Lol yeah i dread to think how much weve all spebt on tests. Im feeling good. Just now eager for af to be over. 

Katielou that sucks im so sorry hun. When that happened to me it was 5 days early and then went back to 28 days again. Was odd. 

Keep us updated today ttcendo xxx

• Me too Lucybubbles 😂 it’s probably a crazy amount!!

I feel so stupid for getting my hopes up even though I tried not to, it’s just weird. I’ve noticed the blood is very watery and varies, but still not a flow I’m used to 🙈 Whatever it is can’t wait for it to stop already! Then to try again! 

Hows things TTCendo?? Xxx

• I’m getting cramping but no AF yet. I feel like I’m being tortured.Just come already!! Xxx