Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

5dpo anyone else in the same boat?

Replies

• Still no AF. I even put a pad just in case she arrived, as I’m getting cramping. Weird.  BFN this morning  xxx

• I'm 10 days past my period date and done 2 tests both cane back negative not sure what's going on. I'm usually regular with my periods never missed one before. Anyone ever experienced this. Last Saturday my breasts were really sore and slight cramping comes and goes. 

• If she’s going to make an appearance I hope she does soon for your sake ttcendo, hope she doesn’t keep you in limbo!😩

I’m so confused about what’s gping on with me, I’m still bleeding but it doesn’t fill a pad, there seems to only be more when I wipe but other than that, nothing much comes out, I still feel different. I just don’t get it! I’m accepting that this is AF and just trying to look forward to trying again bht it’s all not adding up in my head! Especially the postive test as the line was definitely pink, I keep checking it 🙈 

What is going on!! Can’t wait for it to stop already xx

• Ohh that’s strange Tweedfisher. especially as you are usually regular. Have you been for a blood test? 

Still no sign at all, I know I just want it to show up. It’s giving me hope again, which isn’t fair. Stupid Mother Nature!! 

I agree that line was definitly pink. Why don’t you get a digital and take it Friday. I’ve heard they aren’t very sensitive to hcg but 1 day late should show. There‘s still hope 😊 Fingers crossed xxx

• Oh god, so sorry ttcendo, bloody AF! Still hoping she doesn’t show for you 🤞 But if she does show, then hopefully soon!! 

I have got a digital but im so scared to take it and waste it 😩 I’ve got another first response that I’m going to test with FMU tomorrow to see the result and if postive then will take the digital at the weekend! Worried this could be another chemical pregnancy or something of the sort.. xxx

• I know, still nothing and cramps have gone too. It’s so frustrating. 

I’m sure that was a positive, it should show on a FRER test over the next few days. I can imaginine your frustration too Hun. A positive should mean a positive. I’m really hoping it is for you so you can finally get some answers xxx

• How frustrating for you, hoping thats a good sign though! 🤞

Hopefully! Kind of just accepting that this is AF for me, but we shall see! xxx

• Well the witch has arrived at 3.30am this morning. I’ve been up all night in pain with it. I’m in agony with it wrapped up in a hot water bottle and wheat bag. It’s a good job I’m not in school today until 12pm.  

katieLou how you getting on? Xxx

• Oh I’m sorry to here ttcendo!! 

Negative tests for me, and Still bleeding so this is definitely AF! Just strange compared to what I’m used to, oh well here’s to next cycle! Xx

• Sorry i have been absent girlies im back now :) 

Im sorry to hear for both of you. Hopefully one of us will get lucky this time xxx 

• Yeah, I’m putting this cycle in the past now. No more early (wasting money) testing. Well this new cycle I will with get AF or get my BFP IN New York. Hoping for the latter. I actually feel like all the worry has drained me. 

KatieLou is your bleeding getting any heavier? Have you tested again? 

Hi LucyBubbles 😊 fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞 xxx

• I feel the same ttcendo, no more testing!! 

It is quite heavy, lots of little and large clots now had a huge one earlier. My AF has been like this ever since my chemical. I tested using a first response this morning and was negative so I have no idea what’s been going on!

Definitely keeping my fingers and toes crossed for us all, 😀🤞 Xxx

• Yeah lets all make a pact to not test :) you never know, relaxing a bit might make us more lucky. 

Seems were all out of the game. According to my calender i ovulate again on the 22nd so another week before the baby dancing starts in full force xx

• I hope so! Willing to give anything a try to get those much awaited BFP’s! 🤞 My calendar is saying 22nd as well for ovulation! Not long, looking forward to trying again! Xx

• Haha mines 22nd too 😊 Guessing there won’t be much activity on this group that day 😂😂😂 

I agree no testing pact. Xxx

• Lol. Gunna aim for the 16th, 18th, 20th, 21st :) maybe a sneaky sunday morning. I ordered some more opks aha but i wont do pregnancy tests early xx

• I’m really going to try and take a relaxed approach this month!! 

Deffo not going to be a lot of activity on here around that date! 😂

Haha, sounds good Lucybubbles! I really want to try and do it everyday in my fertile window, as I think last cycle I managed from AF up till possible Ovulation but I wasn’t 100% sure on that!

Do either of you take pregnancy vitamins or something of the sort? If so what do you take? Xx

• I’m just going to go all at it 16th onwards hahaha. I’m going to buy some cheapie OPKs. Not spending loads again. I’m going to BBT too.  Xxx

• I take folic acid and occasionally magnesium with milk as i want a girl and heard a theory aha

• I take Pregnacare Conception. I have been since we started to TTC. xxx