Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Going insane symptom spotting?!

Replies

• Gutted just went to the loo and light spotting when I wiped. Preparing myself for the next cycle.... Hope someone gets their BFP! Good luck ladies! 

• Maybe Saturday?? I don’t know if that’s too early tho!! Are you testing tomorrow??

• Oh no Lacey that is gutting, I am panicking every time I go to the toilet today. If it's just spotting in might not be full AF, I've got my fingers crossed so tight for you

• I always spot like this a day before or day AF is due so not interpreting it as anything else. I'm not too down this time as I've only just made some big changes this cycle and it takes 3months for to see those changes so moving onto the next cycle with a positive mental attitude. Keeping everything crossed for you obrooker! Hopefully one is will get BFP this month! 

• **one of us! Does thos forum change what anyone else writes as your typing!! so annoying lol!

• Ahhhhh I don’t know why but just did a test (even tho I’m not due till Wednesday) and ofc of BFN!!

• Lacey - aaaah that's such a pity but all the best for the next cycle!! PMA is definitely the way to go!

Jess - don't worry it's still way too early!! You may not have even implanted yet if you're not due for another 6 days!

I'm getting sooooo nervous for testing in the AM, idk whether to delay it until Saturday 😂

• Yeah I’ve watched like 100 videos on YouTube now haha. Why are ya girls so crazy!!??

Ohhh beautyandthebump just see how you feel in the morning!?

• I know what you mean beauty, I've been nervous all day. No sign of AF today but I'm still not convinced it counts as a missed period yet as I've had longer cycles than this. I'm going to hold off testing as long as I can because I can't bear the thought of not being sure and second guessing faint lines. 

• Jess I thought it was just me who's obsessed with the YouTube videos 😂 haha I think I've watched every one going!! 

Obrooker when are you due AF?!

• No I’m obsessed with them!! it Gives me hope that people with BFN on the first test usually get BFP a couple of days later. 

Obrooker- when are you planning to test?

Couldn't get whiter if you tried! 😫😫

• Oh that's disappointing beauty but you're still a few days before AF so if you didn't implant until a bit later it potentially wouldn't show up yet. You're not out until AF shows, fingers crossed

• Don’t think negative as Obrooker said AF hasnt shown up yet!!

• It's sooooo annoying, why can't you just get a text every month like hey just to let you know you haven't conceived you can go and enjoy your life for 2 weeks now instead of being obsessed googling symptoms 😒

When you ladies testing?

• Hi ladies. Can I jump in on your thread? I'm in the TWW - 6 DPO, period due on 21st July. 

• I think I’m gunna try and hold out till Monday! felt abit dizzy today and could taste metallic

• I've been pregnant twice before as happy surprises but never got past 13 weeks. Then I went back to Uni as a mature student and since graduating I've been busy with my new job. I've got 3 stepchildren ❤❤❤ so they keep me busy too!! We'd been talking about trying in the new year but got caught up in the moment the other day and it just happened to be 1 dpo as I can feel when I ovulate. Though saying that, does anyone know if the pain some people experience with ovulation actually happen as you ovulate or is it before or after. I always presumed it was on the day now doubting myself. Anyway, my periods are pretty regular unless I'm ill or stressed so I'm expecting it to be due 21st July. Have moments of wanting to test now but I'm trying to hold out big style! We'll see if I can last. The two times I was pregnant before I knew before the test, even though I wasn't expecting it. It's weird isn't it. But now I'm actually ttc, I doubt myself as to whether my symptoms are in my head!? I've got full heavy boobs when I take off my bra and pulling feelings, similar to ovulation cramp but much duller and don't radiate down my thigh. Sorry for rambling. It's just good to get your thoughts out of your head and I don't want to tell any friends or family yet. Good luck to everybody! 

• I decided to do a test when I got home from work, my husband was supposed to be away but he had come back to surprise me so I rushed off to the toilet to quickly take the test and hopefully surprise him too with the news. Amazingly it was positive, no doubting the line thank goodness!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone testing this weekend. Fingers crossed for more BFPs

• Amazing line! Congrats xx