Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Going insane symptom spotting?!

13»

Replies

• Congratulations obrooker! So happy for you. Hope everything goes well, you've been great support xxxxxxx 

• Amazing!!!! Congratulations!

Wish you all the best and a healthy pregnancy! :) xx

• Ahhhh congratulationsObeooker Xxx

• Thanks ladies. I am feeling a bit nervous, a new phase of anxiety begins now before the first scan! 

Thank you also for all your support, it's so great to be able to vent on here. 

Fingers crossed for BFPS xx

• Yester was a day from hell. went on a shopping trip to liverpool and felt sick all day and got anwater infection. Then got back to the hotel to get ready for dinner and I was throwing up for two hours with a massive headache. I HVe never ever been so sick in my life! Is morning sickness normally alot?

• Wellllllll as unfortunate as it feels rn that sounds like some positive news to me!! Have my fingers crossed for you!

I'm due a visit from AF tomorrow 😑 I wish she'd just hurry up so I can get it over and done with and start again next cycle!

• Did a test an negative!!

aww you never know!! Got my fingers crossed for you

• It is still early though!!

I tested friday & negative, due tomorrow & had no af symptoms at all!! My body is playing tricks on me!

• Hi Ladies,

Moonstone87 I also get cramps when I ovulate even a week before that, well im not sure im pg yet though I do have signs. I hope that will help.

Obrooker Congrats I so happy for you and your man, this is a sure sign for us to have faith. 

• Soooo I have no idea what's going on with my body, I'm due AF today but have no symptoms at all. And all BFN's. 

Last wed (CD24) I had a sharp shooting pain then light brown tinged EWCM after...I suspected implantation but now I'm suspecting that was late ovulation?!

Which would put me at only 5 DPO...and I DTD at CD19 and no more after that, so if that's right, I'll definitely be out and now I won't be expecting AF for around another 9 days. FML 😑😑😑 lol longest month everrrrrr

• But I started getting flashing smileys from CD13! Would that even be possible to get flashing 11 days before O?

(Btw I never got a permanent smiley I ran out of sticks at CD15 cus I'm a POAS addict 😂)

• Ohhh that’s the worst beautyandthebump!! Soooo annoying  Why do out bodies hate us!

• I know Jess!!

When are you testing? 🙊

• I haven’t been testing for ovulation cos I think it’ll make me go crazier! 

Well my period last month was 32 days and then the month before was 49. So I’m hoping it’s only a 32 days cycle which means I’d be due tomorrow!! 

Had abit of backache yesterday so who knows