Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

August TWW

1202122232426»

Replies

• The only sympon i have is pain in my lower left side i’m thinking its growing pains but part of me keeps panicking that i’m going to mc or it’s going to be ectopic i’m constantly checking for blood when i go to the bathroom. I have about 10 pregnancy tests i think i’ll be doing them everyday till there finished to make sure i’m still pregnant🙈🙈.

I want to be excited but i can’t stop thinking its too good to be true and something is going to go wrong. 

I found a pregnancy calculator online and according to that my due date is the 1st of may but i’m pretty sure i’ll be induced because i also have epilepsy which makes me high risk. 

• I'm really sorry to hear about your previous MCs ladies, pregnancy is worrying at the best of times without anything else hanging over your heads. I've been getting a lot of AF dull aches today and it's been worrying me a little but I'm hoping it's just things stretching a bit. I'm only 4 weeks today (2 if you don't do the Dr thing and count from the day of my last period in July) and don't think I'll feel less concerned until the 12 week scan. This pregnancy malarkey is tricky! xx

• Morning ladies

So my TTW ended up in AF arriving in a nightmare I had last night...woke up and here she was. 

Last month we covered all the key days and still no luck. I’ve figured out I have a 27 day cycle so started using fertility friend app. My husband is going to do a sperm check, has anyone tried this and does it work?

I am away for our 1st Anniversary holiday from next week and that covers some of the time I should be ovulating. I’m hoping a little bit of rest and relaxation may help also not taking any pregnancy tests with me so won’t be constantly testing away. We get back on 13th September and my next period is due on 16th September which happens to be my mums 60th Birthday im praying I can give her some good news ❤️

I will be using the ovulation tests and may use the SMEP.  

Can any of you think of any other hints or tips that may help? 

Thank you xx 

• So many happy news on this thread! I’m hoping they are contagious to all of us still trying :) 

Its my second cycle off the pill trying for #1. last month my cycle was 29 days. I am thinking my ovulation is tomorrow. Our first anniversary was this weekend, which gave us an extra reason to BD! 

Good luck to all! :) 

• Has anyone started a September TWW? 

• theres a new thread that was started yesterday called praying for a May baby x

• Hello everyone, im really upset today. This month we’ve been trying really hard. I kept track of all my syptoms. Thursday I got my positive opk and it was very clerly indicated. However, we’re now Sunday and my temperature still hasn’t risen. It’s usualy around 36.9 and goes up to 37.1. It’s still At 36.9. Does that mean an egg just hasnt released this month? Despite the positive opk? 

• Hi guys just thought I would pop on and update.. CD107.. not taken a test in two weeks as too scared I’ll be disappointted, I’ve read that in some rare cases hcg levels don’t rise till a few weeks later? I’ve had tender Breast for the last few weeks on and off and they are extremely sensitive. I know it is extremely unlikely that I am pregnant I am still holding onto the hope I am 💕 I am being sent up for a scan on the 7th September so here’s hoping I get some answers !

• MasonMumma, sore breast are an awesome sign, I would buy a cheap test and give it a crack! Good luck