Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

August TWW

Replies

• Options

Thank you AK83 😘 Did you say you were starting to BD tomorrow? 

• Options

No worries Lacey Til 😊 Probably start BDing on Wednesday, day after I get my first bloods done.

• Options

Ah yes forgot you were having bloods, I hope they can pin point ovulation for you keep us updated x 

• Options

Will do, I will get them done in the morning and then get results that afternoon Which is very efficient of them! 

• Options

Hi ladies

I thought I would jump on this feed for advice.

Since Monday last week I have just not felt myself. I've felt super tired, sick every night but not vomiting and just a strange feeling. I'm not actually due my period until Friday and have done 2 test both neg - I figured it was too soon anyway but I also thought you couldn't get symptoms so early on.

My menstrual symptoms differ each month. One month they can be a week before the next can be on the day- cramps I mean.

I've been feeling a dull cramp but twinge and pulling and just full but empty. Me and my DH have been trying for nearly 10 months and each month AF turns up I just want to cry.

Another symptom is I cannot drink coffee without feeling sick. Coffee was my only way of being awake and I can't stomach it so I'm on tea haha.

Me and my hubby went out for tea on Thursday and I ordered jerk chicken. I couldn't even eat it. Even the smell knocked me sick.

Has anyone else had these symptoms as early on... or am I just unwell? 

Any advice and previous preg stories would be great xxxx

• Options

Hey Thereisalwayshope, this might not help too much, but I always feel a bit off the week leading up to my period, it’s something that I have only noticed since March. I’ve also noticed twinges in the pelvic area every now and then close to menstration, just stay positive because you never know! Fingers crossed for you! 

Google has a range of stories about people having nausea this early on from a pregnancy. I don’t know how much to believe though. 

• Options

Hi thereisaleayshope AF can be very cruel and play tricks on our bodies. I've had months with full blown symptoms and other months with hardly any but AF always shows her face. I hope it is preg symptoms for you! You're in that awful stage of waiting unfortunately, all I can suggest is to try and keep your mind busy until Friday if you can and if AF doesn't show her ugly face then re-test. Good luck! 

• Options

So I’m Day cd 9 and past 3 days I’ve had Lower cramps in left side of my stomach. Could I of ovulated early ?? I’ve just came off the pill to 

• Options

Samanthax10, possibly, but the only way to know for sure would have been through OPK’s. Keep BDing every 2 days and see how you go! 

• Options

Ak83 I think Im going to order some from eBay. I go to Ibiza on Saturday so going to make sure we are extra active. my app says ovulation 30th July but having all sorts of cramping in left side past three days. Haven’t been off my pill in 5 years since I tried for my son. 

• Options

Samanthax10, good stuff, enjoy Ibiza! It could just be your body reacting to being off the pill. Don’t stress just have fun this month 😊

• Options

Samanthax10, have fun in Ibiza and it does sound like you might be ovulating!!

I've been following my app closely and I am now on cycle day 14 which means that my fertility is high for another 2 days! On Friday, I celebrated my birthday and drank a bit more than I should have, so I really hope it won't affect my chances this month..

• Options

Billythekitties don’t think alcohol affects it in anyway just get some extra bd in to be sure. 

I have the worse cramps atm in the left side and sorry tmi went to toilet and have a yellow type cm I’ve never had this before. 

• Options

Samanthax10 it sounds promising! I also have lower tummy cramp this morning and creamy cm.. Will definitely BD tonight and tomorrow and then the TWW begins!

My sister in law is 29 weeks pregnant right now and keeps asking us when we are going to have a baby haha! Hopefully soon!! :)

• Options

hopefully this is both our months! Although I’m not due on for another 19 days :(. My partner works nights so we will be bd tomorrow and Friday. Then everyday on holiday just incase lol. 

the tww is the worst. Although this is my first tww since getting pregnant with my son 6 years ago. 

Lets hope you get a bfp this month 

• Options

Looks like I’ll see you ladies in a couple of weeks. Another failed month but I’m trying to look on the bright side, I have a long weekend in Venice and a break in the spur of France in to look forward to! Good luck to you all x

• Options

Hi Razored Carrot! Vacation time sounds like the ultimate relaxation time! Can only be good for next try! :) Stay positive!!

• Options

RazoredCarrot, I really hope you can enjoy your holiday and take your mind off TTC for a short time x

• Options

Thank you ladies, we aren’t away until 10th August when I’ll be in the 2ww again but I’m hoping it will help to take my mind off it a bit. 

I startled temping last month and can’t decide if I should continue with it or not. Its just another level of crazy but now ive started I’m not sure I could stop... for now though I’m just going to enjoy having a week of not needing to stress about it x

• Options

That is an awesome time to have a holiday and take your mind off the TWW.

I was going to start temping last month, but never really started, kinda glad I didn’t now. I’m a shift worker and don’t really wake up the same time everyday so I don’t know how effective it would be for me anyway.