Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

August TWW

Replies

• Hello ladies . I read your comments and love your positive vibes so I think I would like to join this group. I have a 26-28 day cycle im not sure which CD I ovulate notmaly ovulate but AF always come 14 days after tge day I have ovulation pain. Hubby and I hope to conceive this cycle so we BD last weekend which was a day before my app predicted O to be and that same day I got a strong positive OP test. Normally when that happens I would get O pain the next day but this cycle not only I had no O pain i also was super dry that day. I used another OP test and it was less dark than it was the day before. 😔. because I was super dry I got discouraged and did not BD on my predicted O day only BD the day before when I saw the strong OP line. All this happened over the weekend. I have been having dry Cm since Monday. Hopefully that one BD counted for something . hope all of you ladies get the results your hearts seek. Baby dust to you all!!!

• Sorry to hear the witch visited u when she wasn’t welcome. The silver line is you get to try again this cycle. 

• Hi channie sorry for your lost . Hope you get ur BFP soon 

• StephB, welcome! Hopefully you have timed everything alright, my body doesn't like giving me too many signs in relation to ovulating, so I make sure I BD every second day from CD 9 or 11 to cover all bases and go through to CD 21.

Samanthax10, I agree with Lacey, BD every other day and you should have all your bases covered, maybe start early around CD 7 or 8.

Heading in for the second lot of bloods this morning, hopefully there has been a spike in estrogen!

• Ak83, you are so correct about covering all the bases . If it doesn’t happen for me this cycle I am going to take your advice for the next one

• Stephb, I am just hoping it works one of these months! 

• Thankyou shephd and you know the month I actually fell pregnant I got positive opk but was also really dry the month before that when I didn’t get pregnant i had loads of eggwhite cm so goes to show reall. Iv now had 3 Days of positive opk sitting wondering if it’s gonna be twins ha ha

• Hey ladies, had my blood results come back again and my estrogen is up to 1049, but no LH surge as yet so I have to get more bloods taken tomorrow. Hopefully that will show an LH surge 🤞 

• No LH surge yet, but its starting to creep up, but estrogen keeps jumping up, levels at 1400 now. Apparently I should be ovulating over the weekend, noticed a bit of ewcm this afternoon as well. Good luck to all the ladies BDing at the moment! 

• Ak83 

good luck, I’m feeling the same symtoms but opks still negative. 

• I’m not taking opks yet giving us to Christmas ... but still TTC ... due to ovulate sunday DTD this morning and will on sunday too ... but CM in full force FC I will catch early as I don’t want it to take over my life as it did before 

baby dust all 

• Yesterday was 4 days of opks that are blazing positive so confused Im just waiting to do another one and praying it’s negative today 

• Samanthax10, what CD are you up to? 

Lillian2410, I don’t blame you, it really does take over your life! The blood tests have been good though, there is no guessing with them really.

Channi12, depending on the sensitivity of the opk test you might still have a decent amount of LH in your system Which it is detecting.

• AK83 it’s great you are having your blood so you know what is happening! Everything crossed for you this month. 

Channi I regularly get many days of positive opks, sometimes 5.  Based on those cycles I’m fairly certain I always ovulated the day after the firat positive. I think some people just have a longer surge than others. 

Well im cd 5 today so the waiting game, I’ve just worked out I’m actually away on the day of my predicted ovulation which isn’t ideal so this month may well be a right off. Staying positive and hoping to be more relaxed this month. I am considering buying some pre seed though as I don’t seem to get much ewcm. My bht chart has made me smile this morning as it looks to me like a diagram of a uterus and Fallopian tubes... maybe it’s a sign haha 

• Yea iv read that it’s just iv never had 4 days before iv only ever had 2 I guess the mmc caused my body to go crazy its just annoying as I don’t know weather I’m 8dpo or 3 dpo or weather I’m any dpo haha guess I have to wait the 12days and see if af arrives iv really just had enough if iv not gotten pregnant this time I’m forgetting about it and letting nature take its course 

• I really hope it’s your month channi. When was your mmc? I had a d and c on 2nd May after a mmc at 13 weeks, it’s so awful isn’t it. I always have caught quickly and now onto our 4th cycle trying, I also think the mmc has messed my body up, doesn’t help that I’m 40! x 

• RazoredCarrot, it really does look like your uterus and Fallopian tubes, hopefully it’s a sign of good things to come this month! I’ve tried pre-seed in the past, does help a lot with lubrication. Hopefully age is only a number and you get your BFP! 

Channi12, I think you have done all you can this month, try and keep busy to keep your mind off the TWW, that’s what I will have to start doing next week. 

• AK83, im now CD 14 if you count when i came off the pill or CD 11 from withdrawal bleed. Im having lots of ewcm and very stretchy. had BD yesterday and Monday and probably tonight just to be sure. all my OPKs still showing negative so who knows! going to take one in abit havent took one yet today fingerscrossed 

• Samanthax10, it’s pretty easy to miss the LH surge so I think you are covering your bases! From the sounds of your CM you’re in the zone. Keep that BD up!