Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying for baby in August

Hi all. Thought I'd start a thread on trying for a baby in August   

Is there anyone who's just joined and waiting for the right time. 

Just got to get the mother nature gift out of the window at the end of July then await the 2ww 

Sending baby dust your way  

Xxx

Replies

• Options

I'm due 2/3rd August. Early but be lovely to share our experiences xx

• Options

Hi ladies, 

I am ttc for 10 months. And this month I am trying some new things, it's mayan belly massage, castor oil massage, yoga for fertility and seven seas.

I ordered one step thermometer, and ovulation strips. I really hope these things help in this or coming months. 

What your routine is ? How long you ttc?

• Options

Hi,

I will be trying in August, due AF around first weekend in August, 3rd/4th.

Posted on a couple threads but looking for some lovely ladies to really share this journey with! 

• Options

Hello to....

Sas and Loulou  anf Mariyasoha. ...great to hear back from you   

AF arrived today (earlier than i thought)   I wonder if that's cos I've been taking folic acid ?   Thoughts anyone ?

This will be my first month pf trying so  it would be  good to share this journey with you all ....

How's everyone feeling today ,?  

Good luck with the new products Mariyasoha  

Baby dust xx

• Options

Hello I'm on my fourth month of tcc just started AF today and hoping this month will be the month fingers crossed :) this month I've actually decided I'm going to try taking this vitamin called conception I've heard some good things about it and fertility tea from pink stork, I have a good feeling about this month and I hope everybody gets their BFP in August and baby dust to all! :)

• Options

Thanks yungyeesh  I've never heard of those things but perhaps you can keep us posted on how they are making you feel etc...  

Good luck and  baby dust. :-)

• Options

Hi ladies,

Sorry to hear AF arrives for you. FC for this month. I was taking seven seas for three months but I felt my cycles and periods were off with them and I'm soo regular you could a clock by it. I'm not just taking vitamin D and folic acid. 

A bit about me...I'm 36 TTC #1 on cycle 5. Due AF on 1st. Had some spotting yesterday and cramping and breasts are aching today but not sore to touch...weird. hopefully it's not all in my head!!! 

Hope everyone is havein a lovely weekend. Xx

• Options

Sorry just read your AF have arrived so your embarking on TTC. Baby dust ladies. FC. Xx

• Options

Hey ladies,

I am 7dpo today, been a really slow week, hoping the 2nd week doesn't drag too much! 

I am just taking folic acid as read that it doesn't mess with your cycles, so fingers crossed. This is my 2nd cycle off BC. 

Where about a is everyone, in the UK or elsewhere? 

Baby dust to all xx

• Options

Hi all. 

I'm at the end of my 30s and had a miscarriage in Oct 2016. Very sad

Unbelievably i caught again immediately after my miscarriage and had my beautiful  rainbow baby boy in July 2017.... 

Then my dad suddenly died when he was just 7 weeks old. You can't make it up .... it totally ruined me  

Anyway  so as he's now 1 i thought that we had better try now if we wanted another before it really was too late.  

So that's me  

Baby dust all. X

• Options

By the way im from yorkshire.

Everyone else ??

• Options

How are we all today 

• Options

Hey guys I've started spotting this evening my biggest sign that AF is coming...due Monday so trying again August be 4th month of trying for second baby. I just take folic acid and vit D. Had a few months of weird cycles so got a scan next month to make sure everything still ok (38 now so age not on my side)

Stuzy I'm in west Yorkshire....Where abouts r u? Xx

• Options

I am too !   

And I'm similar age and trying for number 2 baby x

• Options

Wow where abouts? I'm Keighley xx

• Options

Omg i am  x

• Options

Also how old first one? My daughter is 4 in December xxx 

• Options

Seriously your Keighley? That's mad 😮😮 xxx

• Options

Sorry just read your post your son is 1 yr old.....sorry to hear about your dad hunni xxx

• Options

Thanks sweet x   

Aww you have a daughter..  lovely x