Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Positive or not ?

Replies

• Options

its 6 days before my period should be due 

• Options

I see the faintest line but that could just be the rest? But it’s still so early for you, I think 6 days before your period is too early to determine whether you’re pregnant or not.

I tested 4 days after my period because its normally like clockwork but I didn’t get a positive until 1 week after my missed period.

i‘d wait at least a week before testing again.

X

• Options

I did quite a few of them today and they were all very very faint I had intercourse on days of my ovulation and been feeling really tired,dizzy and I had a lot of cramps that come and go for about 8 days now I also have a lot of weird discharge that I never normally had my cramps have been stronger today and I didn’t know what’s going on I just can’t wait until I find out, it’s so frustrating waiting but thank you I though I’m just seeing things myself it’s so very faint I guess I just need to wait 

• Options

6 days before my period was supposed to be due I got the faintest positive ever, today my period should have been due and it didn’t arrive so I took a pregnancy test again and I got this 😍😍😍 but I’m so scared as Im having left side cramping again ?? 

• Options

Congratulations! Cramping is completely normal x

• Options

Thank you 😍😍

• Options

Nessa!! Congratulations!! Happy Pregnancy!! :) What were some of your other symptoms? I expect my period in 7 days and experienced extreme tiredness yesterday and today and some mild cramping coming and going...

• Options

Sorry to jump on this post but... I am 11dpo and have been feeling lots of strange things going on, cramping on the side I ovulated, what feels like sharp lightning bolt pangs up the vagina (sorry tmi), so thought I would take a test expecting a big fat nothing but I got this... What do you reckon? image

• Options

Hi Loulou! To me it looks like a faint positive!!! Try again when you officially miss AF and keep us posted!! :)

• Options

I thought so too, it is definitely blue in colour, and previous ones I have done of the same brand have shown nothing, not even evaps... Oh god I'm too scared to believe it, but excited it might be true! Ahh!! Xx

• Options

I would definitely say that is a faint positive congratulations xxx  mine was even fainter you could hardly see it! I been feeling crampy dizzy extermly tired and I had weird CM it said everywhere it would be creamy but it was like Egg Whites and stretchy till today. I also felt really bloated but also constipated