Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Has anybody tried Mosie?

Me and my hubby have been TTC for 10 months now with no luck!

Was thinking of buying Mosie - any success stories out there?

Thanks xx

Replies

• Got to be honest and say i've never heard it - what is it? 

• https://www.mosiebaby.com/

its a bit weird but if it works?!

• I just looked at it! It's pretty bonkers! Surely just have sex - does the same thing? 

From reading these forums, i think 10months isn't soooo long while ttc (tho can totally appreciate it feels like it) - do you track your periods and use ovulation sticks? If you don't, that's where i would start. This mosie thing looks like a syringe, but i just can't see the benefit os using that than the old fashioned way! 

• Hi

yeah I thought it was a bit strange but there’s loads of positive reviews so didn’t know whether to put my embarrassment aside and try it.

Yeah we have been using OPKs for 7 months now. We didn’t at the beginning. 

Losing hope to be honest 😢 

x

• To be quite honest that would be a very clinical way to go. I am pretty sure it would totally dishearten your other half if he had to finish in a cup or whatever for you to syringe it into you. Only my opinion as each to their own but more suited for same sex couples or those using  a donor for whatever reason.

10 months isn't such a long a time. Depending on age some doctors won't invdstigate until a couple have been trying for two years. Try and take the stress out of it. Don't track, don't temp just make love regularly throughout your cycle. 

• I know, i was thinking it would probably totally kill the mood but I’m just so desperate for a baby.

We’re both 30 next year and I just feel like time is running out, especially if we want more than 1 (TTC #1). Everybody else I know just falls pregnant ‘accidentally‘ and it just doesnt feel fair 🙁 man I sound like an awful person 

x