Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

could this be implantation bleeding? sorry if TMI**

I come off the pill mid pack (naughty I know) to conceive baby number 2! my last pill was taken on 16th July, so I came off on 17th July two weeks ago.. since then my partner and I have been baby dancing every 2-3 days (20th, 24th, 26th, 29th, 30th). I had a withdraw bleed four days after stopping the pill from 21st - 24th, I spotted on the 28th/29th one time on each day that was very brown - I put this down to old blood from the pill. Today I went to the toilet and wiped and this is what I had, it was very sticky/snot like cm which I have never had before, it was a little stretchy too.. it had a very light pink/brown tinge to it, I wiped again and there was nothing! could this be implantation bleeding, or is it too early? I have no idea! also, me and my partner have been taking the pregnacare his & hers trying to conceive vitamins for the past 2 weeks as we did with my daughter and got pregnant very soon after taking half a pack last time too, so thought we would do the same thing.. i'm not sure if that would make me ovulate a lot sooner this time aswell? imageimage

Replies

• i think it's more likely that this is you ovulating, that's what this discharge looks like to me  - and remember coming off the pill really messes with your body, so if i were you, i would download a period app (like Ovia or flo) and start using OPK sticks to figure out your cycle better. Good luck x