Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Looking for ttc friends

Replies

• Options

Hi all I’m new to this just want some sort of advice, me and my boyfriend have not long been trying for a baby 5 months, I have tracked when I was ovulating July 26th, on the 10th August to the 12th I had what I though my period because it was heavy bleeding, but that was way to short I’m normaly On For 7 days! Due on this month on the 18th, Anyway I bled for 3 days heavy and then nothing the day after! I’m now experiencing period like cramps headaches dont want to do a test just yet as I’m so tired of seeing the BFN! and don’t want to be disappointe.. any advice? 

• Options

Oh my goodness me, when I read your post Brookes I was thinking wow, I could have written this myself!! 

I too lost my dad three years ago when I was 23, hubby and I got married a year earlier than planned so he could walk me down the aisle. I had the exact thought about my MC, if I could go through that then I can cope with this! 

I am on CD9 and gearing up to begin BDing as and when the mood strikes! 

• Options

So sorry to hear about your dad's passing Loulou and Brookes. The strength you two have is admirable. Sending you lots of baby dust xx

• Options

Hey girls, glad there's so many new comers :D 

Quick question, how often do you's dtd? My oh wants to ever other day throuout the month but I find it so exhausting! 

Im scared that if I'm not that into it it won't work :/ 

• Options

My hubby and I tried to get into the habit of every 3 days, but as and when else we felt like it.

It won't not work if you aren't into it because you don't need to orgasm for the swimmers to get there, but it helps. The only thing it does affect is how comfortable you find it, I find if I am not in the mood then its like running at a brick wall haha! X

• Options

Oh really lou how crazy is that! sorry To hear about your dad too 😔 when I found out I was having a mc I thought of course I am because I always have the bad luck! 

My worry now is that I hope it doesn’t take ages to get pregnant again. I feel really impatient this time 

thanks sas 😘

I am due my period this Sunday, I really hope it doesn’t arrive but I’m pretty certain I’m not pregnant haven’t got that feeling 

eerlyber my and my OH onlt dtd twice in my fertile window when we got pregnant last time, and only twice again this month when I got the smiley faces xx

• Options

**me and my OH

• Options

If you were able to get pregnant quickly the first time then you should be ok! I am hoping for the same luck as was pregnant on my first cycle, so hoping for a rainbow baby this time around, will be gutted if it takes months now!

• Options

Hi my name is fidelina and im nee to this i had intercourse with my boyfriend and he was tell me when whipe his thing he saw pink blood is that normal or what do it mean. Plz tell me y'all 

• Options

Hi ladies! I'm 25, 2nd cycle trying for #1. On CD7 and 7 days away from O. I quit BCP before my first cycle trying, but I am wondering if I possibly did not ovulate, due to my body readjusting to no pill! My husband and I both have baby fever! My sister in law is pregnant with her first kid, and it'll be my parents-in-law's first grandchild! It is very exciting for all the family, but also makes me feel so impatient to also get pregnant so our babies can be close in age and we can be on maternity leave together! So I decided to focus on eating healthy and staying active this month! Good luck to all of us xx

• Options

We are quite close in our cycles Billy, I am on CD9 today, no idea when I will ovulate though as MC last cycle could have messed me up, but who knows! Trying to be relaxed again like last month and just dtd as and when.

Sending baby dust to you all! Xx

• Options

Hi Loulou, so sorry to hear about your MC. Talk about a roller-coaster of emotion in such a short amount of time. I hope you fall pregnant as fast as last time! At least you know you can get pregnant, just stick to what you did last cycle and relax! :) 

I wonder if there is anything we can do to help/ensure ovulation returns.. 

I've been taking multivitamins for the last 3 months and it says on the label that it promotes a healthy reproductive system amongst other benefits. 

Good luck xx

• Options

Yeah that's the main positive out of it, I know I can conceive which is a massive blessing!!

I have heard that vitamin B6 helps to regulate your cycle.. so could be worth a try? I have been getting some in a tesco version of berocca with lots of vitamins in it. It's called B-activ! 

• Options

I know Lou it’s a blessing I suppose in one way. Only time will tell. 5 more days to wait 😩

• Options

Keep going Brookes, not long now, have you got much going on this week to distract yourself? Xx

• Options

I don’t feel it at all, i know it’s early but last time I had sore boobs and nothing as of yet. I wasn’t paying much attention last time tho grrr.. 

not really 😂 me and my oh went for a run this evening and I’ve been to my mums. So just sorting my stuff for work tomoz then shower and relax before bed 😄 I’m such an old woman 

no plans tomoz, Thursday im out volunteering all day so that should be good to keep me distracted. 

fri meant to go shopping at the Trafford centre but I’m thinking no as I’ll just waste money unnecessarily! 

Im due on Sunday but thinking might test on sat? or shall I wait to see if I come On next week? 

where are you up to in your cycle? xx

• Options

Oh I am so old before my time too! Me and hubby's favourite Friday night is sitting in our pjs eating pizza and watching a film haha! 

A few things to keep you going then. I keep telling myself I won't test early this time, but I just know that when it comes down to it I will.

Don't forget each pregnancy is different, so you might not get sore boobs early on this time. 

I am CD9 today, so early days, going to start BDing soon. 

Lots of baby dust to you! Xx

• Options

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum and need some advise. Hope someone can help. 

I'm in my third month of trying. My last two periods have both started of light and brown. Becoming heavier either on the fourth or fifth day for two days. I'm on periods now this time I was spotting for five days and today it became heavier. So confused, been to the doctors for some bloods and waiting for results.

Feeling stressed and so confused....

Thank you in advance. 

• Options

Hi FSK, 

Im on the same boat as you looks like it. My last period was brown at the beginning gradually getting heavier for around 4/5 days however this period I got 2 days ago is so heavy! My cramps and back pain are horrific 😟 this is my second cycle trying. 

fingers crossed & 

baby dust to you. Hoping this is my month. x 

• Options

Hi girls - Ive been ttc baby no 1 for 5 months, miscarried in Feb. I’ve had a couple of months where I’ve had pregnancy symtpoms for a couple of weeks, even 2 missed periods but definitely not pregnant and no pcos showing on scans. Doctors put it down to first miscarriage messing up my cycle and taking time to get bck to normal (cycle has always been every 4 weeks consistently) so strange for me. Can anyone give me some tips on conceiving quickly and easily? All my friends are falling pregnant so easily and I’m struggling! Although I’m extremely happy for them, It puts a real downer on me and I find myself wandering off in my thoughts about babies 24/7. Baby dust to everyone x