Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Looking for ttc friends

Replies

• Ahh really?! thats so bad. could you have had a chemical ? will see what the score is in the next few days then at least I’ll know either way xx

• image What do you think of this one? I need to stop doing them before bed tho and do it with fmu x

• Congratulations Brookes!!! That is definitely a positive. So pleased for you! Xx

• Morning,

Brookes just seen this! I crashed so early last night. That is a positive for sure! Congrats lovely 😗😊

• image Aww thank you ladies, I did another this morning and it would appear I am ☺️ Just hoping everything turns out well this time 🙏🏼 

Fingers crossed it will be all your turns very soon and we can start a baby group xxx

• How fab to see it in black and white. Over the moon for you. Xxx 

• Thanks so much sas, hoping its bfp’s all round soon ✨☺️ Xxx

• Hi ladies ! 

So today is Finishing day of AF (well I hope so), 

ive felt so sick today and my back ache is horrific. I’ve had this all the way through out my period but usually I NEVER get this! 

My ovulation on my app says that I don’t ovulate until around Friday however I tested today and I have a visible second line as if it’s due to get darker any day now. 

I don’t even know what’s happening! I’m going to continue testing And will dtd every second day and Once I get my positive I’ll try dtd 3 days then break then again. X 

• Hi ladies,

sorry  haven't been on here these past couple days, just been busy, with work and trying to keep distressed and my mind occupied instead of thinking about this 2WW, currently 5DPO, congratulations Brookes! Bet your over the moon. FC for all you ladies and hoping to see a lot more BFPs in the next couple weeks.

Baby dust to you all xx

• So, doctor confirmed I'm not ovulating and I'm just waiting on a letter for gyno to come through :( I'm absolutely gutted! Feel like I've just been wasting my time. 

I just don't get it, I've never went on the pill or any other contraception that would alter my periods for this very reason and now boom :( 

I have regularish periods, longest it's ever been is 36 days. 

Anything I should be doing while waiting about for this letter:/ x

• Hey ladies! Haven’t updated you all in a while...

I was confused about my ovulation days before and still am, as I had a mix up with my periods and dates... I’m pretty sure my ovulation day started last night so me and OH are putting out some extra time today lol... i cant scroll up to the beginning of the chat but I hope all the girls from the start got their baby dust and also whoever else has joined!! Xxx

• Brookes congrats!! Xx

• Hi I been trying for over a year it’s so hard and frustrating Isnt it really gets me down 

• Hi can you ladies help, I'm 6 days before af is due I used ov strips and at 12 days from the start of af 5th August I had a positive, the day before was negative then the 13th day the line was a lot lighter,  I'm now on the tww and had some cramping for the last couple of days , and a few sharp shooting pains, for 3-4 days I have been feeling exhausted and really sick but mainly through the night, but I'm so confused as I did a cb digital today and it had a solid smiley face, so I done another ov strip and that said negative  but surely I can't be ov this late in my cycle as I'm always 28 days exactly, and af is due on Saturday thanks for any advice im hoping im pregnant but since getting the cb smiley face today I've now lost hope and my hpt is negative xx

• Hi ladies. 

I haven’t posted in this thread for a while, 

how is everyone doing?

Massive CONGRATULATIONS Brooke’s!! Wishing you a healthy 9 months pregnancy. 

Im driving myself mad, I’m on so many threads. So I think what’s best for myself is to unfollow majority of them and I’ll stay on this one only as some times I think hearing many stories can worry you. 

- I’m on my Ovulation week, CD15. Yesterday and today I’ve felt awful, so nauseas and a dull low pain in my stomach. On my App my Ovulation day is CD17. However I’m still doing my OPKS. Around 12pm yesterday went to the loo and there was spotting when I wiped, still spotting today but I read that you can have Ovulation spotting! Never had this before and never heard of it either. So strange. Preventing me from wanting to BD 😟! Only a few more days then the TWW begins. How exciting! 

Still sending baby dust to you all ✨

• My last ovulation day was yesterday so me and OH put out some extra time... what does everyone think about the “legs up” method when ttc? We dtd 4 times yesterday 😂 and put my legs up after each time for around 20 minutes, so were now waiting to see if AF is going to show up on the 8th September! So horrible waiting as I’m so impatient 😫 xx

• Think I’m out this month ladies, seems to be the ovulation spotting I’ve had is more like an AF coming getting heavier. Which is crazy as I’ve only just finished AF over a week ago. My Ovulation is due in couple of days but my OPKs aren’t getting any darker. 

Have done a test to make sure and BFN! Just strange as I get heavy cramps with AF, and I’ve had ovulation pains but no positive OPKS. 

• Anderson do you think it could be excess blood that didn’t shed during your period? 

My ovulation day was yesterday, dtd with oh last night and I’ve got cramping on my left side this evening, surely that’s nothing to do with an egg being fertilised is it? 

• Leah, you can get implantation cramping. May be too soon, so you actually might still be ovulating And it’s still ovulation cramping. 

I’m really not sure. So strange, took an OPK today, after I sent in my update and it’s nearly positive! Maybe I’m still in? Heavy bleeding went back to light spotting, DTD with OH today just incase to cover. Sorry if tmi, after we dtd my light bleeding has basically stopped, I don’t need to wear a sanitary towel anymore. Really strange stuff 😂. Will BD on Wednesday as that’s my O day on my app just to be sure. 

• Oh I really hope it’s cramping if some sort 😩 I’ve been ttc since my miscarriage in feb! Trying to stay as unstressed as poss though. 

How strange! That is confusing! All I can think of is excess blood releasing itself...