Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Looking for ttc friends

12346»

Replies

• Fingers crossed for you. 

I had an early mc in April time. Was totally an unplanned pregnancy and unexpected. I was hearbroken. We decided to stop “trying” and began trying last month, this is cycle 2. 

I had a good cry to myself today about the bleeding. I’ve heard you can have ovulation spotting a couple of days before you ovulate so im thinking it’s maybe that if it doesn’t come on heavy again. It’s so hard when people say try not think about it, it’s on my mind 24/7 of every single day. 

Keep us updated! X

• Good morning ladies how are we all today? 

I think today is my O day instead of tomorrow, have this bloody discharge still but its like egg white stretchy. Have a dull ache in my stomach.  X

• Good morning ladies how are we all today? 

I think today is my O day instead of tomorrow, have this bloody discharge still but its like egg white stretchy. Have a dull ache in my stomach.  X 

• My mc was also an unexpected pregnancy but my partner and I got attached so quickly, part of me thinks us and our families being so excited was our bad luck :( 

i know exactly what you mean when it comes to people saying don’t think about it, but I literally am surrounded by friends having babies so I can’t really escape it as such. think I’m driving my partner insane with all this baby talk lol. X