Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Could this be a positive?

I am absolutely new here, hello everyone, I'm hoping you can help me. I've been TTC for my first child for 6 months now and am 2 days late for my period. I did a tesco test on tuesday which had an extremely faint line so i thought I would wait and do another as I didn't think it was viable. I've not long got home and done another and have this as a result, another faint line! I don't want to get my hopes up for no reason! Thank you in advance, I can't stop looking at it! 

Replies

• Hey hun, two faint lines sounds good!! I hope your lines get stronger over the next few days. Just be careful with those strip tests, I have done one today and it looked like yours but then the line disappeared after about 4 minutes!! Go and get a first response instead :)

Love and baby dust!

• Ps. I too am TTC first child and in 5/6 month xx 

• Thank you so much for your reply! I've taken your advice and ordered a first response so i will have those tomorrow. I wasn't sure about the strips which is why i thought I'd seek some opinions xx  I've got my fingers crossed xx it's nice to know other people are in the same boat :) thank you so much again xx and all the best to you :) xxx 

• Ian there 2 lines areimage 1 ? 

• Hi hazey! Did your first response arrive? How did it go? I have my fingers crossed for you. Xxx

• Beccanh12 the test becomes invalid the moment you take it out the case try a first response