Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Too soon for pregnancy symptoms?

Hi I'm new here and looking for a friend and advice. We are ttc with our second I ovalated around the 13th, I came off my pill two months ago. Is it too soon to have any pregnancy symptoms? All day iv had cramping in my right side that felt like period pains, for the past few days iv had sore heavy boobs, today iv noticed my boobs look very veiny and my nipples are tingling and itching. Bloating and lower back pain too. I don't know if I'm imaging these things. My period due the 28th do early test work? Sorry for the longest post ever. image

Replies

• Sounds like possible ovulation symptoms or just your body adjusting to being off the the pill as it can take a while for your cycle to settle. If you aren't due your period until the 28th you need to wait a fair few more days yet  before testing (probably 25th onwards if you are testing early) 

• Thank you for getting back to me. I think I'm just getting ahead of myself and doing alot of wishful thinking. Dosnt help been impatient. A crystal ball would be helpful. 

• Hi, I am wishful thinking too as I'm not 100% sure when I ovulated, I suspect Day10- 11 as I had ovulation pain but I have had super strange symptoms this tww! TTC #1 3rd month trying.

How long is your cycle usually? 

I have been having tingly nipples for quite a few days, which is the strangest feeling ever! Mainly in my left. Cramping for the last five days along with other strange Symptoms.

i only started charting my BBT last week. 

I am due my AF on the 26th (25 day cycle) so sounds like we may find out around the same time! 

I have read that many people can have symptoms pretty much straight away, every woman is incredibly different.

we can be impatient together :) I have so many tests ready to utilise 🙈🙈

• Hi Ladies,

i have been symptom spotting also ☺️ I’ve had all manner of symptoms over the last week or so! I’m 10dpo and hoping to test in a weeks time. Had symptoms really from 4dpo. But I’m not sure whether I’m just noticing these symptoms due to impatience!! Everyone is different and I think the only way of really knowing is getting a positive test. We will have to wait out the painful 2ww 😫 

good luck all xxx

• It is sooo painful! 

You doubt what you are feeling because you are convinced it's your Wanting of a pregnancy.

what symptoms have you had?

xx

• Yes that’s exactly where I’m at 😂 ... about 5dpo I had quite a Sharp pain right pelvis, I’ve had literally so much gas and bloated feeling since 3/4dpo. bit of nausea here and there, cold  symptom. & so thirsty, I don’t think I’ve ever drank as much water! The list goes on tbh! What have yours been like? only 6/7 more days until I can test hopefully. fingers crossed for all! Xx

• I can relate to the thirstiness, I have actually written what seems like a short novel 😂🙈 

cramping, didn't types that I have never felt before. Frequent urination, changes in bowel habits and CF. 

I can post the symptoms I have been experiencing day by day if you want, I warn you it is long. I convince myself I must be pregnant because of it all but then I shame myself into thinking its probably not! 

I am also ashamed to admit that I have tested the last four days, I would never admit this to my partner because I know it is too soon to test. I have just purchased some more first response. i read the other threads and thank god that I'm not the only one obsessed with testing. I am thoroughly impatient! 

cold symptoms - i had runny nose and then blocked for the last three

Xx

• I am the same I'm not too sure when I ovalated. I'm not doing any ovalation tests or anything at the moment trying not to put too much pressure on it and just let it happen. Symptoms are still here itchy nipples, tired mood up and down and headaches. I keep thinking is this happening or is my brain making me think it's happening, such a long wait. Hopefully we all get the positive test we are hoping for!x

• I had exactly he same thought process.

tingling nipples have been my biggest feeling along with the cramps.

it feels like forever, I am wishing the days away! 

ive had no headaches but high energy one day and low the next 🙈

I hope we get positives otherwise our bodies are just cruel xx

• I know I wish the symptoms for pregnancy where completely different to AF - our bodies are so cruel!! Good luck ladies - how’s everyone feeling today? I’m 11dpo and my symptmoms have all but disappeared ?! ... the only thing I’m left with is tiredness, and maybe that’s because my brain is working over time! I’ve also had some really vivid dreams 😂 strange. 

2/3 days away from AF and I think I may be out for this month, just don’t have a good feeling 🙄 ive Learnt a lot from this cycle though, I didnt realise there were so many things you couldn’t do during the 2ww 🙈 Xxx

• I've had a very strange taste in my mouth but just underneath and to the left of my tongue.

little bit nauseous this am but subsided now :) 

have you tested yet? 

Xx

• No, I dont think finding out early does any good :-( I had a mc at 6 weeks in January and I found out early, so it was like knowing for two weeks then mc. so I’ve decided I’m not going to test until I’ve actually missed AF at least by a few days. Plus I’d drive myself mad testing everyday! 😂 Xxx

• Awww I'm so sorry to hear that Hun! 

I wish I had that will power, I have no self control, although I didn't test this morning.

im not due until the 26 so I know it will be too early for me anyway.

keep me updated, fingers crossed for bfp xx

• So sorry to what you mc SBW117. I hope you get the news your hoping for soon sending lots of baby dust your way.

My symptoms are still here yesterday I just wanted to cry all day, today sore breasts and really sensitive nipples my skin is terrible spots and oily. I never have spots. I have a feel this might just be my body getting used to not having the pill anymore.

When are you due to test Nurse26? 

X

• Well I'm due my AF on the 26 but I'm thinking I may just test 22 on wards and then I'll know either way 🙈🙈

move ordered 4 first response so I'll get them Monday and start testing on Tuesday.

ive never had any of these symptoms before but then I've only been trying for three months so could be just because I'm on the look out.

im hoping it's not my body playing tricks on me.

its going to be a long week next week! 

I have broken out in spots something terrible and I don't get them usually until 3 days before AF. Fingers crossed it's a change in hormones for you and nothing to do with the pill! Xx

• I hope the symptoms are happening and it's not our bodies playing tricks It would be very cruel.

My AF is due two days after you but I agree it will be a long week. Let's hope its not my pill. I don't think l can wait until the 28th to find out its too long to wait. 

I hope your early response gives you the result you want. Please let us know how you get on:)  I'll keep my fingers crossed.

X

• Tonight more symptoms shooting pains up my nipples and I can not stop weeing I feel I have something sat on my bladder and headache. Surely this can't be pill related if it is it's just cruel.

How Is everyone else ? 

• I hope so too.

why don't you keep a diary of symptoms to compare to other months just incase it is cruelty? Or as a detailed reminder of your pregnancy symptoms for next time you want to try? I'm kind of finding it therapeutic.

no new symptoms since the weird taste in my mouth Yesterday. The cramps have disappeared, I don't feel sick this morning. Now I'm thinking I might wait until Wednesday to test , I'm scared of a Bnf, the closer I test to AF being due the more likely it is to be a true and honest answer 🙈 

Keep us updated with all the symptoms :) xx

• I have been tracking for the last two weeks just incase its my body going through the motions I'm using the ovia app on my phone. Atleast if I'm not pregnant I will have learnt alot about my body.

Yeah the closer to AF is best but the curiosity gets the best of you then if you test too early you get a bfn. These two weeks are the longest. I'm going to try hold off until my AF is due.

No new symptoms today breasts are still sore I swear they look bigger (probably wishful thinking) and frequent urination.

Keep us posted if you do test and if any new symptoms, it's nice to speak to someone in the same boat. :)

X

• Well girlies I think it must have been a truly cruel trick by my body because this am I got a big fat negative! I was convinced I would of seen two lines but I didn't.

so I think this month I must be out as it 4 days before AF and it tests 6 days earlier. 

I am completely confused by all my symptoms especially tingly nipples and cramps but I know for next time not to get my hopes up until I see two lines.

good luck with your tests and hoping for BFP for you all. Let me know! Xx