Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Trying for a baby in September

Replies

• I wish I could feel the same endo. This journey can be stressful. But I don't think I could take my eye off the ball completely. Hopefully a more relaxed month will do you good and I hope you get your positive result at the end of it x 

• we tried for 4 years before we fell with our 18 month old so I completely understand, funnily enough it was the month we were completely distracted moving house was the month that we fell pregnant so maybe there’s something in the whole not trying thing or maybe it was just a fluke lolx

• No I think you could be right. When I got pregnant first time we didn't really try much at all just stopped using contraception. Didn't track anything. My thoughts being it won't happen first try. But to our surprise it did. Now after mc I'm finding it harder to conceive. This will be our 3rd month, I know it's nothing in comparison to your journey or others I have read on here x 

• oh there might be something in it then but it’s hard to relax especially when you know all the signs to look out for 🙈 we are having the opposite problem now, we are catching but I am miscarrying 😢

everyone’s journey is different and it’s all relative, especially when you want it so much, it’s heartbreaking wether you have been trying a few months or longer

fingers crossed this is you month 😘

• Stuzy I understand completely I used to test too much before or too early at this point I've actually been pretty patient I can wait to test now but I'm impatient for a real answer if that makes sense?

• Thanks all Xx

Hey. Has anyone been to the fertility statue at ' Ripleys believe it or not ' in Blackpool?   If you touch it you will get pregnant...... legend has it    I happened to get pregnant the following month from touching it in 2016..... worth a shot  ????   X

• Morning ladies. I have been to ripleys in Blackpool but I don't remember seeing a fertility statue. I was a teenager when I went so would probably of ran a mile from it if I was told touching it would get me pregnant lol. 

Today is the day AF is due. No sign of her yet. I caved and just did a test.  It's negative. Im still getting period type cramps so she's on the way, might just be a day late. 

I'll now officially be joining you ladies for September's try. Thanks for the support last cycle x 

• Cd1 for me 😩😩

• Hey Ladies !!! 

I'll be joining in ! Currently CD8 , fingers still crossed for you ladies !!!! xoxox 

For this month Im continuing my clear blue opk's and now I will be doing the LH strips as well, just so I can have a back up and can see when my ovulation is done. I also purchased pre seed , heard great things about it. Secondly found this stuff on amazon called "pink stork" they have a fertility tea, as well as this fertility boost pills ! They come tomorrow so I will be starting those ASAP (you can read the great comments under the product and success stories on amazon).

Side note: I don't know if any of you are into essential oils...which I am not a die hard essential oil person, I can be a bit skeptical (But anything just to concieve ! xoxo), Im not sure if England has Etsy or not, since I am from the states , but I purchased a "Fertility" roller. It has numerous amount of oils (ex: frankincense, ylang ylang, marjoram, clary sage, geranium, coriander, in coconut oil) (PS don't know what half those are) . You roll it onto your lower abdomen or your feet (Im doing both). I did see that many women did conceive using this, so why not give it a go !

Sending so much positivity to all you ladies, hopefully we will all get out BFP ! We deserve them !!!!! 

xxx Baby Dust xxx

• imageHere’s a picture of that roller! 

• Hello ladies. CD 3 for me today. I'm going to get a pregnancy test make sure it's negative as no stopped bleeding after that early mc. Fingers crossed It is so I know my body's back to normal. Can wait to start trying again. 🤞🤞for a may baby. 

Just got my scan appointments through the door must admit really gutting having to phone and cancel. Next time I'll wait a while before referring myself lol xx

• Will it come back negative so soon? With my mc it took 3 weeks after for my hormone levels to drop and a test show negative. I had a scan to confirm everything had passed 2 days after I had the mc. It just took so long to see that negative. It was so upsetting as I knew I wasn't pregnant but still seeing positive tests. 

Wishing you luck for this month x 

• Broody I found my tests cleared quite quickly but I know everyone’s bodies are different, big hugs.

yes I learnt not to self refer after my first mc, im going to wait now until I get to 8/9 weeks next time 

xx

• Just wondering how long would you wait to test after AF is late? I'm probably running away with myself to soon. My AF is due today but no sign of her. I took a test this morning and it was negative. I am 10DPO and have been getting cramps this passed few days.  Just thinking I'm not out just yet. At what day DPO do you think is best to take another test. I'm hoping my AF isn't just late. I was feeling down a few days ago but with the no show today I'm beginning to see a bit of hope again x 

• Oh really coffeejack. I just assumed because I've stopped bleeding that it would be negative as I'm keen to start trying again this cycle x

• Thanks endo. I'll be very cautious next time around. Felt like I jinxed it be referring myself so early. Fingers crossed my test will be negative today x

• Hello all 👋 

I am cd2 after a 44 day cycle! My longest in a while. I have semi-irregular periods. Last month I started temping (BBT), although not very well due to shift work, and I found it really comforting to see a definite temp rise which is an indicator of ovulation... so I’m pleased I do seem to ovulate. 

This month I’ve started Agnus Castus which I plan on taking until I see ovulation. We have also been using preseed but so far no luck. 4 cycles and counting. 

Good luck to everyone Xxx

• If you can hold off coffeejack I'd test again in 2 days 🤞 for you chick. Xx

• Thanks Broody. It's a possibility I'll be out by tomorrow morning. But until AF shows I'm gonna hold onto that little bit of hope. 

Has anyone had a positive at 10DPO. Just wondering what my chances are of getting a negative today and a positive in a few days time x 

• Hey rachel! I bought the same tea but I didn't use it regularly just a forewarning it's not a bad taste but it is pre-sweetened so I wouldn't add any honey or sugar with it until after you taste! 

Today is 9dpo and I'm still not feeling it and I think this is going to be just an average month it feels the same as every other month at least!