Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying for a baby in September

Replies

• Thanks yungyyeesh, ! Has it helped for you at all?? Did it make a difference ?! Xoxox

• Prego test negative. So I'm good to go 👍

Coffejack I think I had a bfn around 10dpo but got my positive on 13dpo. So still hope xx

• I'm doing the same this cycle as every other just bd every 2nd day and checking cm. I don't have the patience for the opk's or temping so I'm afraid I can't add any advice on any of that ladies. Im gona try eat better and take my daily vitamin and see how it goes 👍 xx

• Good luck broody!!!!!! Xoxox sending baby dust your way ! 

• Rachel I like the tea it's calming and I can't say for sure if it's made a difference but I think it's worth trying and it made me feel more relaxed!

• Felt sick for a few hours now   had cramping yesterday and this mo. 

Had brownish discharge when I wiped (tmi)  a few hours ago.  

Today I'm 9dpo.  Daren't do a test yet. 

Anyone any advice or thoughts !!??  Xxx

• I'm not sure Stuzy maybe it's just spotting I guess it could be implantation though! I wouldn't take a trst until Monday if I was you though :)

• Hi Ladies!! Hope you are doing ok. Im currently 10dpo/11 now. @coffeejack i think we r same dates! Im now on cycle 28, cycle 29 now as its past midnite. Have alot crampin this week today has been 1st were i havent any!. But still feel AF will show sometime next week xx

• Thanks yungyeesh. I've never had this so long before AF though  

It's just thrown me as I did a test the other day and it was negative. 

I guess I'll just have to wait  

Hope you're doing ok my dpo twin  xx

• Hey Patty xx  Hope AF stats away for you. Xx

• Hello ladies. Well AF didn't show today. I wonder if it'll be tomorrow instead. I'm never normally late at all. I'm usually either 27 or 28 day cycles and tomorrow is day 29. I'm not really having any pregnancy symptoms and my test was negative. Just gotta wait this one out I guess. 

• I meant Saturday is cycle day 30. So unheard of for me. I hope it's a good sign 

• I was going to join in but having woke in the night to an early AF visit I am done. 19 months in and nothing. Too tired of the heartbreak every month. Think you have your body sussed then it throws you a new curveball. Cycles vary between 27-32 days (this one has been 26!). 

Wishing all you ladies all the luck in the world and sending lots of babydust to you all. Hope your journeys are far nicer than mine. 

• Hiya I used the clear blue ovulation tests and it was great to confirm that I was actually ovulating. A bit disheartened that it was at the same time the Clue app said (I was hoping for earlier/later to goce a reason as to why I wasn’t falling pregnant. 

it sure I’d get the dual tracker one again as long as you BD regularly knowing that you have a high fertility didnt really help me. And once you reach high fertility (flashing smiley face) it keeps going until you reach peak (static smiley face).

i see everyone comparing lines on other OPKs and I think that would stress me out worrying About more lines and the strength of them. 

I take the pregnacare too - does it make your wee luminescent?! X

• Hi katie, I take pregnacare and yes it does make my wee bright yellow. I wonder if it's also making my cycles longer. Currently on CD30. I'm usually bang on 27/28 days. I've had a negative pregnancy test, so wonder if the tablets are to blame. Is this your first month trying them? X

• CD1 today so I’m joining you all on the bench, although if I’m honest I don’t feel at all hopeful, infact I feel very disheartened atvthe moment xx

• Coffeejack, oh really! Yeah this is my first month I’m CD 25 normally 27/28 days so hopefully not but I’ll let you know x 

• I'm confused what's going on. So period I'd now late and my boobs which were tender a few days ago are now at times feeling painful. Surely pregnacare can't be doing all this. After all they are only vitamins 

• 'Stikk trting'  sorry to hear. Hope you're ok  good supportive group this x.  We'll help you through. X