Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Miscarriage at 6 weeks

On the 11th of August I found out I was pregnant finally after ttc for over 3 years, but a couple of weeks later my world came crashing down as I have had a miscarriage 😓, how long did it take you to fall pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy after having a miscarriage. I need some hope x 

Replies

• I have had two empty sacs last year and the year before I'm still trying the now I'm sorry for your loss is so hard xx

• I am so sorry to hear Hun 😞, this was my first miscarriage so I am still in shock x

• I had a miscarriage X2 then got my rainbow baby from the 1st month of trying to the moment I was pregnant with my son it was 18months xxx

• Aw thank you for that hun, I have stopped bleeding now but I am scared to start trying once again, when do you think is the best time to start? I bled from last Wednesday up until yesterday x 

• So sorry to hear about your mc. I too had one in June With my first pregnancy. I waited and had one period before trying again and fell pregnant again straight away. Currently 5+1 and praying this is the one 🙏🏼 Don’t lose hope, it will get easier and I’ve also heard you’re quite fertile after a mc so whenever you feel ready I’d say give it a go ☺️ Good luck xx

• Saila sorry to hear this about your miscarriage.  Life is cruel   

I too miscarried my first baby at just around 6-8 weeks  

I unbelievably caught on again within 3 weeks of the miscarriage and have had a rainbow baby boy who is now 1yr ......I had wanted a baby for over 10 years so losing my first baby hit me hard but when I found out I was pg again so quickly I nearly fell over !!!

So 3 weeks ago we decided to try again for the first time since my baby was born in 2017 and I've just become pregnant again !!!!!!   I'm only 4.5 weeks so early days and hoping I don't miscarry this one. 

Amazing.  

Sending you hope and baby dust. 

Here if you need anything. Xxx

• Thank you hun, I hope you have a blessed and healthy pregnancy xxx

• Oh wow🤗🤗, I have so much hope and am excited to try again 😊, I hope you have a healthy pregnancy ❤️❤️❤️, thank you guys for the wonderful stories you have shared with me 💗💗💗