Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I pregnant?

Really confused. 2 days back, I went to a local clinic for a checkup, whether I am pregnant or not. And the result was negative. But I am still not convinced because I have tender breast and skipped my periods. And this is my first time I have skipped my period. But tender breast is usual for me. Before my periods I used t have tender breasts.

Anyways yesterday I tried did a home pregnancy test at home and I am getting two lines, one is dark, one is very light.  First test was yesterday night at around 10.30 pm and again  the other one is at today early morning at 3.30 am. Both results are in two lines. one is dark one is light. I am really confused. Is it a positive sign or just a false result. Shall I consult do a gynecologist or shall I wait for more couple of days? 

Please advise.

Waiting for your kind response. 

Replies

• Options

Was it blood test they performed at the clinic? Have you got picture of the test? What tests are you using?

2 visible lines mean pregnant but blood tests at the clinic should show that already.

• Options

Hi Mag, thank you for your Kind respons. 

Well in clinic they took my urine only. And at home I did urine the same urine pregn test only.

• Options

Some tests are more sensitive than others. Try first response test if you can.

hcg level doubles every 48h so it's normal to get negative result and then positive 1-2 days later :) If you can definitely see two lines you are pregnant :) second line will be getting stronger and stronger every day

• Options

One more concern is that, can I dance during these days. Actually I have one dance performance on 1 of sep. this dance requires a lot of upper body bending. I am little affraid, because I am not so sure whether I am pregnant or not and again I heard that bending is not good in early Pregnancy

• Options

If this is something that your body is already used to it's ok and perfectly safe :)

• Options

Thank you so much Mag. Really appreciated. 

• Options

Good luck! :)

• Options

Thanks