Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Missed period(Brown, yellow, clear discharge)

Aloha Ladies :)

This is my 1st post ever, but I feel like I could turn to you all for answers. I have officially skipped my period for 1 month now & I’m confused. I just had yellowish mixed with clear discharge earlier, no odor. In the past couple of weeks, I experienced brownish, clear & more yellowish discharge at random times. I’ve been ttc for about 5 months now, but this is the 1st month that I haven’t seen AF at all. I had a light AF last month for only 2 days & it was gone!!!

Lately, I’ve been warm(feverish), tired all the time, broke out with pimples on my nose only & I’m never like this when AF is here. I find it strange that I only broke out on my nose LOL(Ewwwwwww) I’m always bloated lately & that’s also out of the norm. I haven’t taken a test lately because I don’t want to get my hopes up. My son has been begging me for a sibling & I feel like it’s time for another blessing. Could I just be over-exaggerating? 

Take care beautiful & God bless💚

Replies

• Hi :) when was the last time you've done pregnancy test? I think that it is possible that you're pregnant. I'd test as soon as possible and if you are pregnant you don't want to miss your 12 weeks scan. Are you taking folic acid?  

• Mahalo for the response :) I really appreciate it!

Well, I can honestly say I haven’t taken a test for a month, but I’m going to take one today(fingers crossedimage for good news). I just didn’t want to get disappointed, so I avoided taking the test & waited for AF. If I am, I’ll take folic acid asap! 

• You should start taking folic acid regardless of the result. It's the most important thing in first 12 weeks of development and you should take it 3 months before conceiving. 

Do the test and you will know for sure :)

• Aweee! I just took the cheapest test at longs in the afternoon & it was a negative :( & I just found bright red blood in my undies(sorry for tmi). Guess I didn’t get it this month lol. I’m going to try again, but thank you soooo much for the advice!!! I need to get folic acid asap!!! Blessings to you!!!

• Sorry to hear that. Hopefully next month will be lucky for you!