Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Confused.com

hi! I just need some opinions really. my ovulation day was 2 days ago and me and oh dtd a few times, after I put my legs up against the wall to hopefully help. Today I’ve felt so bloated and my lower belly is rock solid... i know it sounds silly to think that I could be as it’s only been 2 days but what does everyone else think? 

Replies

• Hi Leahchartx,

I had the same thing, I'm 9DPO right now and still bloated. It may have to do with the progesterone levels. I'm not sure, but I think that may be why. It's too early for pregnancy symptoms, because your body doesn't make HCG until the fertilized egg implants in the uterus, which take 6-12 days after ovulation.

• I’m only 3dpo tomorrow, cycle day 18. Yeah I knew it couldn’t be symptoms of pregnancy and for that reason, I’m just hoping it’s the start of one! I’ve been ttc since my mc in feb so getting a bit impatient. Just waiting on af, 7th sept. 

• This morning I’ve woke up to sharp pains around where my uterus is and a really heavy feeling is this normal for conceiving as I never felt this before? I suppose then again I didnt plan my previous pregnancy so I wouldn’t of known any different.