Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

7dpo breasts not sore anymore? Ttc

Replies

• thank you! I done one at 9dpo which was negative, one at 10dpo think there was a line but lite had to look very closely to see one so I thought I would take s digital just to make sure took one this morning and yes I am in fact pregnan. :) 

• Here is my now nearly 7 month old boy I can’t believe how quick my pregnancy went and in only a few months I’m gonna have a one year old ❤️ It’s good to come back and read through where it all started off x 
  • How lovely !!! Brings tears to my eyes .. congrats he’s gorgeous x
  • Thank you Hun xx
  • Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and whoever is trying to get pregnant I wish you best of luck ! It’s an amazing journey xx
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ can I have one like him please lol . Happy Christmas hun xxx
  • Aww ❤️ Xxx 
  • Hi! I'm 8 dpo today and my symptoms disappeared :( I  know I've to be patient but I just am not able to. I had literally a Vaseline like cervical mucus (sorry tmi) and sore boobs plus heart burn from 2dpo to 6dpo. Suddenly it all went away and now all that I have is some constipation. Should I have hopes ? 
  • Hi any symptoms before 6 dpo are going to be progesterone and not related to pregnancy. Implantation normally happens 6-12 dpo. I’ve had months with tonnes of symptoms and not been pregnant and this month only had boob tenderness at 12dpo and bit emotional nothing else . I would ignore all symptoms although I know how hard that is of course ! X
  • sorry meant to say I’m pregnant this month x
  • Thank you. I never knew this concept of progesterone. I've not experienced it too. Now that I've come to know I'll keep calm and wait. 
  • It’s still very early keeping my fingers crossed for you ! I feel like when you’re ttc you notice the slightest thing that’s different about your body you probably even notice something that’s been happening to you every month when you weren’t trying but because it’s in your head now and you pay more attention to it all you think they’re symptoms ... the real symptoms start after that first positive 🙈😍 Try to wait till your period is meant to start and then take a test as closest to the date as u can I know I wasn’t patient enough either it’s exciting and once you’re ready you want it all to happen straight away haha I know the feeling xx
  • Bharun said:
    Hi! I'm 8 dpo today and my symptoms disappeared :( I  know I've to be patient but I just am not able to. I had literally a Vaseline like cervical mucus (sorry tmi) and sore boobs plus heart burn from 2dpo to 6dpo. Suddenly it all went away and now all that I have is some constipation. Should I have hopes ? 
    I had tonnes of pregnancy symptoms every month all varied, the month I fell pregnant was the month I had 0 symptoms, I only took a test because I wondered why my boobs never hurt that month and that was my biggest PMS symptom 🤷‍♀️ Good luck lovely xx
  • This thread gave me some hope!! This is our first month TTC. I had my IUD taken out in November and this month my breasts have been tender since 4 DPO and are still tender and seem to be getting more and more with each day (I should be 10 DPO today). I tested this morning and it was negative, but my ovulation day may be off by a couple of days. I am supposed to start AF in about 6/7 days, so these tender/full feeling breasts are unusual for me. This is really the only big symptom I’ve been having but my lower back has been sore for about a week as well. Hoping for my BFP soon! 
  • Xeniattc said:

This is the first month of ttc for me, I had my period on the 10th which lasted about 3/4 days, I’m usually on a 28/29 day cycle. I believe I ovulated on the 22nd as I had ovulation pain on right side of my lower abdomen And lots of back pain! Which I never had before on my ovulation. Then around 3dpo I noticed my boobs got very sore which is a normal pms sign for me but not that early! I have also noticed white creamy cm (sorry if tmi). I am now about 7dpo and my boob soreness has almost gone can only feel it if I touch them. This again is very unusual for me as my breasts usually don’t start hurting Till week or days before my menstrual cycle and stop being sore on day of my period. I am 7dpo been getting cramps today starting mid day up to evening, they seem to come and go. could that be implantation or should I rule it out this month due to my bbs not being sore anymore ?😒

I’m having the exact same symptoms as you did at before you found out. I had a MC over Christmas. So I’ve been a bit obsessed with TTC. I’ve did a test at 9dpo and got a BFN. 
    So hoping if I wait a few days that may change.
    So helpful to read and seeing the outcome of a beauty baby 😊
  • This thread gave me some hope!! This is our first month TTC. I had my IUD taken out in November and this month my breasts have been tender since 4 DPO and are still tender and seem to be getting more and more with each day (I should be 10 DPO today). I tested this morning and it was negative, but my ovulation day may be off by a couple of days. I am supposed to start AF in about 6/7 days, so these tender/full feeling breasts are unusual for me. This is really the only big symptom I’ve been having but my lower back has been sore for about a week as well. Hoping for my BFP soon! 
    Let me know how you get on ☺️
  • AF showed up right on time! 
  • AF showed up right on time! 

Aww no I hope you get your positive soon ! I’ve been on the pill since my little one was born and I ran out and didn’t manage to get more on time so I had to skip this month and we’ll I got a good feeling I might be pregnant again but won’t find out till like a week or so later x
  • And I’m pregnant again had the same symptoms as before  :D
  • Hi ladies, my first time here...

Inspired by your story Xeniattc. Congrats again.

Well, I had some spotting on the 7th and it was also my 7dpo, it was only when wiping (sorry for tmi) it continued to 8dpo. Then 9dpo I gave up when I had some period like cramps with some bleeding 🩸. The next day, 10dpo, I was back to just spotting, mostly when I wipe and once on the pad (sorry again for TMI). At this point there was no cramping, just a little discomfort. Yesterday which was 11dpo , there was some pulling sensation on my right side and lower back on and off. There was still some spotting when I wipe. Today 12dpo, it is almost like the spotting is fading, it’s just a little and brownish!

What I’ve been wondering is if this was a short period or implantation bleeding. I normally take 3-4days and my cycle is 26-28 days.

Anyone with a similar experience and ended up with a BFP?