Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

7dpo breasts not sore anymore? Ttc

Replies

• @Xeniattc, your story is really encouraging but I have given up, I’m not gonna lie. Had a MC in Aug 2017 at 7 weeks and Feb 2018 at 17weeks. Thought to give my body a rest for a year plus and properly decided to try again beginning of this year but nothing. This month I tried as usual and got what looked like a faint line 2 days ago. Tested yesterday and got a faint line again(slightly darker)...Today, used a digital and it was BFN plus soreness on my boobs and nipple have all vanished and have dashed what little hope I have😭😭😭...I just don’t know anymore.
  • @JustOnewilldo so testing two positives and they’re getting darker doesn’t mean you’re not pregnant. The cb digital has a higher hcg threshold, I think 25 whereas the other ones are probably lower at 10 hence why they’re reading positive and the cb is reading a false negative so I wouldn’t look into that too much. I would continue testing with the same brand to see a progression line or even better, test using a frer xx
  • Do you have pictures of your tests?
  • @JustOnewilldo hey lovely, I had my symptoms disappear and appear all the time in early pregnancy that’s totally normal! If you’re getting a positive on them tests I would wait another week or so for a digital to work as your hcg might not yet be High enough for a positive digital. I really hope you get your bfp, let me know how it goes fingers crossed for you lovely xxx 
  • @Siiia, thanks hun. AF is here😭. 

• @Xeniattc, thanks hun...AF is here...explains why the soreness and sensitivity vanished, I guess.😭😭
  • Oh bless you, I’m sorry the witch turned up x
  • @Siiia, it’s kinda hard and draining trying to track ovulation every month as I don’t have periods regularly but oh well...definitely had a positive ovulation and did the deed but here we are...will try again, thanks x
  • I don’t know if this will make you feel better or not but I found out that in every cycle, in a healthy couple there’s only a 20% chance of successful conception.. that made me feel better in the sense of it will take some time and yes some are luckier than others but it’s never an impossible mission so chin up xx
  • @JustOnewilldo ah I’m so sorry ! I hope you get your bfp some time soon !😭🤞 keep us updated every time ! Fingers crossed ! xx
  • AuroraxoxoAuroraxoxo Regular
    edited Jun 30, 2020 3:10PM
    @Xeniattc m going through the same as u did. At 7dpo my boobs are just a bit tender on touch while since 1dpo they were super tender (ws keeping padded bra on while sleeping). This never happens. Usually it's the week of AF when I get it. Had something similar in may but it ended into a chemical, even before I could get excited.😔 
    Also this time somewhere near belly button I feel tenderness.. I didn't have any spotting yet but there some dark spots (sort f) on panty liner (excuse me for tmi). Hoping n praying for a success story like yours and trying not to obsess over symptoms.❤️🤞
  • @Auroraxoxo fingers crossed for a bfp! Not many women notice implantation bleeding as it’s literally tiniest bit ever for some ! I noticed as I kept thinking I’m pregnant so watched my body carefully and paid attention to my discharge so I knew when I was ovulating etc ! I had lots of period like cramps this time around before my bfp and was certain I’m gonna come on my period but never did and had my positive a week later ! This time around I also didn’t get my positive test as early as I did with my first pregnancy I guess because of the hcg levels ! Good luck lovely!x 
  • We are ttc for about 2 years. AF is 14 days late today (should have started on June 19). AF has always been very regular, 27 - 29 days. UPT on the 21 was neg. 2 more upt's on 26 & 27 both new. Some light pain in upper pelvic area a couple days ago and moody. Hoping for a positive with a blood test at doctor visit on Thursday. Any thoughts on chances of being pregnant even with 3 negative tests?
  • @Ubaka of course there’s chances after 3 negatives I went through several negatives with this pregnancy before getting my first positive ! I will keep my fingers crossed for you lovely ! Hope the blood tests go well ! X
  • @Xeniattc, thank you...will keep you all updated xx
  • Xeniattc said:
    @Auroraxoxo fingers crossed for a bfp! Not many women notice implantation bleeding as it’s literally tiniest bit ever for some ! I noticed as I kept thinking I’m pregnant so watched my body carefully and paid attention to my discharge so I knew when I was ovulating etc ! I had lots of period like cramps this time around before my bfp and was certain I’m gonna come on my period but never did and had my positive a week later ! This time around I also didn’t get my positive test as early as I did with my first pregnancy I guess because of the hcg levels ! Good luck lovely!x 
    @Xeniattc fingers crossed🤞 m having headache today on right side.. hope its all worth. Thank you him❤️
  • Unfortunately af came this afternoon. We'll try again.
  • I tested tooo early.. 9dpo n bfn😣 I feel a bit upset. M still having sore nips.. never left me thruout the second phase f my cycle. N the headaches yesterday stayed till evening. Had mild backaches and tiny twinges here n there for a few days. gonna try again after a two days..😔😔
  • @Ubaka ah I’m sorry that the horrible witch came ! I hope next time is more successful! Get some maybe ovulation tests ready for when you’re off period to help you out x
  • @Auroraxoxo 9dpo is still very early I would wait few more days or till Day you’re due your period lovely ! Keep us updated ! X