Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

7dpo breasts not sore anymore? Ttc

1235»

Replies

• AuroraxoxoAuroraxoxo Regular
    edited Jul 4, 2020 8:43AM
    @Xeniattc thank u dear.. but I m getting what I think must be AF at 11dpo 😔 it's 3 days early.. I wonder what happened.. my cycles are usually 29-30 days.. this time it ws 26 days 😕😵 it was due on 7th but I guess it decided to show up early😔😔
  • @Xeniattc
    Hey! First of all a huge congratulations on your beautiful baby boy and your new pregnancy. 
    I miscarried on 15/09 at 6 weeks and was told by my friend that my cycle is expected to return to normal. For that reason I just continued relying on my FLO app for my ‘ovulation’ date. If not, then I’m out anyway cos
    i only DTD until the assumed ‘ovulation date. If it’s correct, I ovulated on 30/08. 

It’s been two weeks - I’m due on tomorrow. Since the 7th of October I’ve had really sore boobs (much earlier than usual if it was for AF). Today my boobs have stopped hurting. I did an FRER and it was negative. With my last pregnancy I had a positive from 6 days before my AF! Dreading AF is coming tomorrow...what does everyone reckon!
  • @TTCafterMC
     thank you lovely ! I am actually due next month time flew by haha ! I’m sorry about your mc! 😢Did you notice any discharge change on your what you thought was your ovulation days? If you do not get your period within the next couple days see what a test says maybe ? But make sure if it is positive it is not from you mc pregnancy still lovely. So would get a few tests in and if they seem to get darker day by day then that’s a good sign but if not then would make sure with a doctor. Keep us updated! And good luck lovely xx
  • Hey! 
    Congratulations on your second one Xenia! ❤️
    Your story has given me some hope... been trying to conceive for 8 months now with no luck. This time 5dpo my breast were very sore and had been very nauseous and this lasted until today which is 14DPO. I am still feeling nauseous but the breast soreness is almost gone 😔 I also felt on and off pain in my lower right abdomen for the last few days, that is almost gone too 😔 I don’t want to test too early so fingers crossed AF doesn’t show up in the next couple of days 🤞 
  • @Myaaaxx I hope you get your positive wish you the best of luck and thank you lovely ! Here’s my two beautiful boys ❤️
  • Just wanted to say hello! 🥰
    I posted back in Feb. My BFP came in July right before my birthday and I’m due with our first March 24th! It’s a boy! 💙 I had stopped thinking about it and just pushed it to the back of my mind and BAM! Pregnant! My number one symptom was heartburn (I never ever get that) and just overall felt so terrible. 

Best of luck to everyone else who stumbles on this thread. ❤️
  • @a_buffaloe omgg congratulations lovely ! That’s amazing news ! 🥰 wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy and birth ! 
  • I can’t believe I’ve been here since 2018 love this website so much ! Love hearing all the stories ! Keep trying girls I promise your time will come ! And also remember if you don’t get pregnant after a long time trying don’t blame yourselves it takes two to get pregnant! Some men’s sperm isn’t that effective 🥰 so sometimes it might be worth of talking to a doctor both of you if things don’t get better  🥰
  • Finally, after 2 years 4 months TTC, 2 positive pregnancy tests on March 22 and 23. Starting sixth week today since last AF. We even tried IUI for 3 months about a year ago with no success. Went back to trying naturally and lots more praying. Now God has blessed us. Prayers all those who are TTC. God bless you all !!