Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 2

Replies

• Hi girls just a quick hello, I’ve been quiet but am still popping on and off. I’m not tracking or anything at the moment as just started a new job so just getting into the swing of things there before I jump back on tracking ect, how is eve doing? 

Hope there’s lots of bfp ❤️ S nodding baby dust to everyone 💕

• Hello ladies. Long time no speak. How are you all? If i wasnt such a fussy bugger id try the brazil nuts/ pineapples. Oh well multivitamins it is lol  xx

• What multivitamins does everyone use? I did take pregnacare but thought £10 for a pack is a bit much does anyone use any different ones?xxx

• Lovely to hear from you broody and kez xx

• Morning flowers hunni I just use the asda own ones at £3.50 (I think) they say for pregnancy but pharmacist says fine to take when trying to conceive xxx

Morning Kez hunni nice to hear from you hope your jobs going well xxx

Morning everyone else xxx

• Thanks trying, probably just need to have a proper look at closet Asda to me is over half an hours drive away 😩xxx

• As closest*

• Morning all 😊

So lovely to hear from you Kez, hope the job is going well. Are you still ttc but in a much more chilled out way?? I'm good,still going and still determined. 

Hi Broody,  good and hope you are too. Where are you in your cycle now? I'm just waiting to ovulate. X

Flowers I take folic acid and a multivitamin as I found seven seas was doing weird things to my cycle. Also have some zinc which I take every now and again. Xx

Hi trying, not long for our ovulation now. Have a bit more cm today but not as much as this time last month .going to try and get a bd in tonight but not going to force it. Xx 

• Aaaah ok thank you sas think I just need to go and have a good look in Sainsbury’s or something, feel like I should be taking folic acid and other vitamins but I know there’s plenty of people that don’t aswell xxx

• Good morning ladies! Just noticed the new thread :) even if had not posted on it in a while

I hope everyone is doing well and that we get some bfp soon!

I am actually expecting AF today, but last cycle it was one day late. I tested early at 12dpo and got bfn :( I am now at 15dpo..

• Also after work, I will go and get a bag of brazil nuts and other seeds to snack on. I also read that garlic and avocados are good.. so I'll just stock up on healthy veggies and fruits so I can include even more in my meals!!

• Been lurking off and on ever since my last post in July. Hello Sas, flowers,  trying, kez and the not so new ladies (Billy and broody) on this thread.  It's amazing to read how you've all hung on despite the tiring TTC journey. Whispering baby dust and a sticky bean to all.

• Hi everyone 

hi sas we’re not using protection but not tracking too so very very chilled haha, I love my job I’ve just started working for benefit Cosmetics, I love the make up, glad your still going strong. Stay positive 

baby dust to everyone 

love and hugs 🤗 

Currently debating whether this Tesco test is possitive or Evap any help is much appreciated it’s driving me mad 

• Evening ladies 😁

Kez fantastic approach wish I could be more chilled I really do lol

Hey giegie hunni, its nice to hear from you 🤗 hope your Well? 

Billy all fingers and toes no AF for you hunni 🤞🤞

Sharon think it's a positive hunni I'd try a frer everyone says they are the best...good luck hunni xxx

• Hello all 😊

Billy, hoping AF doesn't turn up for you and yout BFP is on the way. I agree about healthy lifestyle although I do believe in letting your hair down once in a while. I've been drinking green tea for the last week (decaf) as I used to drink it all the time and have a cupboard full of herbal teas and I've noticed my cm is alot more watery than last cycle. Not sore if there is a link. Let us know how you get on. Xx

So lovely to hear from you Giegie, how things are all good your end. How has the ttc been going. Sending you hugs xxx

Kez your job sounds fab and so glad you're enjoying it and hopefully getting lots of perks 😉 nice to see you're taking a relaxed approach. Sending you lots and lots of baby dust. 

Sharon looks positive, FC for you. Xx

Where is everyone else in their cycles currently. I'm cd 9 and 3 days to ovulation. Me and oh are shattered tonight so no dtd, normally I'd push for it but I'm actually not forcing it and feeling ok about it. Xxx

• Still pushing on with TTC. I found out that the relaxed approach doesn't really work for me. I still end up obsessing just the same.So, I'm just plodding along now.

Should be 1dpo today or maybe ovulating today. Waiting for FF to confirm. Got my peak on the 13th though. Unfortunately,  we didn't did enough with OH fed up with the TTC process.  Well.. we'll see how it goes. 

• Hello everyone! AF finally showed up last night! I am actually relieved as the wait was dreadful!

I will take a more laid back approach for the next couple of months and I won't be too sad if it doesn't work; summer is the busiest season when you work in food/tourism and I would want my husband all to myself when our baby is born! So between now and Christmas we will take it easy and if it doesn't happen by then we will try again more seriously!

• Hey Ladies !! Wondering if I can join ?!! Currently on CD21 and 6DPO!

This month was the first month using pre seed, so Im praying this is it !

Im Trying not to symptom spot this month. But I have also like some of you ladies every morning since 1DPO been having a pineapple smoothie with a chunk of the core in there as well as been eating Brazil nuts throughout the day !!! 

Babydust to all you ladies and praying for those BFP!! Xoxoxo

• Hey ladies hope everyone is ok! 

Been ill for the past few days with a cold and sore throat 😩

really hoping for a bfp some you all soon and good luck to all you ovulating soon and good luck with you bd’ing xxxx