Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 2

Replies

• Hi Flowers! I also had a cold over the weekend and I am just getting better now! I would not want to be pregnant and sick! Although stuffy/runny nose is apparently a sign of pregnancy..

• billythekitty: how many DPO are you??

• Don’t tell me that billy I’ll get my hopes up 😂 tho I have had sensitive nipples today and I’ve felt like af is coming but she is supposed to be another 9 days away so worried she will be turning up early 

• Rachel - AF just showed up yesterday for me :( So I am getting ready to try again! If it works this cycle, I could possibly be due around my husband's bday which would be nice!I am disappointed, but I don't mind trying again and having a little more time before I am pregnant!

Flowers - If you are anything like me, you're always looking for a signification behind the symptoms haha! It is so easy to get our hopes up when Googling everything!! Good luck to you! I have my fingers crossed :)

• I love you optimism !! Xoxox Its almost a relief when you get AF sometimes while waiting and waiting. Give you excitement to try again !!!!! I Hope next month is your cycle. Have you tried pre seed ?????? I just tried it this cycle ... and it wasn't terrible. But I heard so many success stories from it! You should give it a go XOXOX 

• Hello all 😊

Billy sorry to hear AF arrived but lovely to see your positive attitude around it all. X

Giegie, I feel the same about trying to relax but I just know it's not me although I plan on being less that the last two months and I'm determined not to test early, it's heart breaking 😔 and I've spent a fortune 😂 FC for you lovely. Xx

Hi Rachel, fc for you. I think we are all giving the nuts a try this cycle. Xx

Flowers, hoping or your BFP, try to stay calm and if you feel like venting we are here. Xx

Trying hope you're ok and the bd'ing is going well 😁

Hope the ladies are good. Xx

• Hey sas only bd once so far probably won t tonight as both tired but hoping for 2moro, Saturday and Sunday so all fingers crossed hope yours is going Ok? Xxx

Good luck to everyone for both bd'ing and getting a bfp 😁😁 xxx

• Thanks everyone means a lot! Love being able to vent on here to all of you I think I’d go crazy if I couldn’t xxx

• Same as me trying but mine was 3 nights ago! Going to try and get one in tonight and then both days over the weekend. Always like it when ovulation falls on the weekend!! 😊😊😊 Xx

• Good luck to you whos bd’ing and baby dust to everyone 😘xxx

• Good luck to everyone trying !!!! Lots and lots of baby dust ! Xoxoox 

• Sorry for the very late reply. 

Flowers I use Tesco own make folic acid. 30 tabs for 1 pound. I bought pregnacare when I got my positive but miscarried before taking them so I'll us them whenever I'm lucky enough to get my next BFP. 

Sas I'm now CD 16. So if no AF around cd30 then ill take a test

Hope your all well ladies xx

• Hey Rachel and billy. That's great your sounding really positive about it all billy. It's easy to get stressed about it all. 

Giegie wishing you lots of baby dust too love ❤ xx

• Im trying to stay relaxed about it all. Havent yet bought in to using opk's and afraid to incase it makes me more anxious so dont know exactly when i obulate each cycle . Right now I'm just bd every 2nd day from CD 9 to CD 19. Poor oh struggling to keep up 😂😂 excuse the pun lol xx

• Thanks Broody, fx for you too.

Sas- weekend is definitely better😁😁😁 if OH is not working overtime. 

Baby dust to all this cycle. 

• Hi Ladies, 

i have been on and off here. I found myself obsessing over symptoms the past 2 months. I’m 8DPO according to my app and checking my CM. I became obsessed with OPKS my doctor encouraged me to put them in the trash And relax a bit more.

Yesterday (7DPO) I was standing making OH dinner and I had this sharp stabbing pain in my left side of my lower abdomen, I actually screamed out and bent over! Only lasted for around 30 seconds. Then before bed 9pm, I had very light pink bleeding with cm, however woken up today and it was very red! AF isn’t due till the 14/9 so I’m 6 days away from AF. I get extreme cramping with AF and backache and I’ve had none. So unsure of what is going on. Apart from that no symptoms other than sneezing a bit more and a blocked nose in the mornings! 

How is everyone else feeling? 

• Anderson fingers crossed for you. Could it be implantation bleeding? If it was you should be able to test in 3 days time if it is a BFP this time. 

Baby dust xx

• That sounds promising Anderson! Good luck to you ! FC xoxo 

• Hi Anderson, my last cycle I was 5 days early for af, first had pink blood but soon turned red and I knew it was af! Hope it isn’t in your case and you get your bfp! Keep us updated! 

I’m currently 8 days away from af, I have sensitive nipples and constant cloudy watery cm (its normally always creamy/lotiony) im full of cold and have a sore throat and last night I had a headache aswell as light cramping, no bleeding though. Trying not to get my hopes up as I normally get sensitive nipples before when af is coming so hope she isnt coming early 😩 xx

• Hello Ladies !!! 

Today I am CD22, 7DPO and last night I felt more Of those pinching weird sensarion on my right lower side . Than for maybe 20 seconds I felt this like pulling right under my belly button. I’m trying not to symptom spot , but it’s a little hard to ignore. I feel as if it’s all in my head and it’s way to early to be feeling much!! I keep telling my self it’s probably just gas Lol Has anyone experienced this before ?? 

Baby dust to all tou ladies still during O time and to all of us on out TWW ! Xoxox