Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 2

Replies

• I’ve come on proper heavy red blood so defo af and she is always like that just don’t understand why I’m a week early last cycle I was 5 days early. Just got to relax and not think about it and chill out, going to dtd when it feels right and not going to push anything and hopefully it will happen soon! Good luck to everyone and baby dust xxx

• Oh flowers I'm sorry she turned up, its so horrible every time she comes. Do you think you could have ovulated a litle earlier? Sending you hugs. Xx

Anderson, did you use opk's to track ovulation? Has the bleeding stopped? It may be worth you doing a test in a few days just to rule anything out. Xx

Trying, sounds like you've got it covered. I've been useless this cycle, felt myself ovulate last night so only managed to dtd twice. Tried to get one in this morning but just felt forced. Oh well as we've all said it it takes that one sperm. Xx

Hope evrevery is else is going ok. Xx

• Hi All, first I must say that the predictive text mistakes have made for an interesting read. Made me smile 😊 which is a good thing since there's not much to smile about when TTC gets frustrating.

Even though I am still waiting to get sorted with blood test and all, I've been having fun temping - my second cycle.  Hoping for a BFP b4 I get tired of it. Anyone else temping?

I'm cd18. AF due 18-20th.

• Morning Giegie, the typos have been brilliant and always good to lighten the mood 😁

How has the temping been and does rise tie in with other signs of ovulation? I'm CD13 and 1dpo so AF due 23rd. 

Hoping for some bfp this cycle. Xx

• Morning everyone hope you are all ok! 

I think I must of ovulated earlier then what the flo app said, I’m guessing my periods just still need to work out the proper time to appear. The flo app says my fertile window starts 4 days after af finishes and is 10 days long! Just going to dtd when it feels right and hopefully it will happen at some point! Good luck to everyone xxx

• Hey flowers Flo app used to say my fertile window was 10 days long too amd started 4 days after AF started!!! I've found the more info I've input it has reduced my fertile window to 5 days and pretty much got ovulation day right give or take a day. I'd say go with your instinct and dtd when it feel right plus we are meant to be more up for it around ovukatovu anyway 😉 love your positive attitude hunni. Xxx

• thanks sas it means a lot to be ae to talk on here aswell it helps me stay positive! I’ve been debating whether just to use the flo app to know when my fertile window is and when af is due and stop sympton spotting and adding everything I feel or think I feel, what do you think?xxx

• Morning guys, the predictive txt drives me mad but yep funny gotta love the std for dtd😂😂 

Sas I normally feel myself ovulate but not really this time had mild pain again on Saturday but nothing like last few months so tbh not sure at all when I've ovulated app says today but do think I've done it already just cannot pin point when 🤔

Giegie I don't temp or use OPK I just dtd around days 10-14 and hope for the best as normally do ovulate either day 13 or 14 

Really am hoping for sticky beans for us all soon 😁 xxx

• There are pros and cons to using an app, o only put in my symptoms from AF to ovulation now as apposed to the entire cycle as I want to track my fertile window and ovulation. I think it does work as it initially has my fertile window at 10 days but has now reduced it to 5 days and ovulation seems to be spot on. I think using it after ovulation in the tww is not so good as it encourages symptom spotting and that's where we all tend to get stressed out. Hope that makes sense. I chatted with a lovely clinical paypsycholog we have at work (session us nurses need some kind of extra support 😅) and she said that the use of an app is not a bad idea for ovulation but afterward ovulation can make women too obsessive and I have to agree. Hope that makes sense. Xx

• Good afternoon girls. Hope your all well. Sorry to hear that flowers. It's so annoying that our bodies have these weird short or long cycles x

• Hi trying I'm the same, felt ovulation pains last night around 11pm but they were on both sides so unsure. Still have some ewcm but not sore if that's residual pressed. Going to try to dtd at some point today to cover incase. No point in getting dressed as there's nothing more I can do. FC for.you hunni. Xx

Hi broody, how are things with you. How is the tww treating you. Xx

• *stressed not dressed. I'd love to be having a pj day 😂😂

• Love it sas 😂😂😍 xxx

• A long as one has an idea of when ovulation would usually occur, then dtd before or just after those dates is ideal as has been advised.  I can totally understand how apps and bbt can stress some people out especially if its bfn after bfn each cycle.

Sas -- My first time temping was textbook. There was a significant drop on the day of ovulation and then a 0.4 rise in temp the following day. However, the rise had to be sustained for three days before the fertility friend app confirmed ovulation. I've always known about higher temps after ovulation, I just found it fascinating to see it charted -  its like a new toyimage. Again, I hope a get a BFP before I get tired of it.

What I really liked about temping was that it helped me to save money on FRERS because it shows when my temp start to drop for three or more consecutive days - which signifies that AF is on the way. I'll be happy to post it if you wish.

• Yes please Giegie as it does sound interesting and I like the idea of saving money of frers!

Think I'll definitely be more relaxed this month in tww as I don't think I've timed dtd correctly and probably only got one good one in. I was excited about it being the weekend and being able to dtd a little more but I only managed to do it once 🙈 oh well. We shall see. Xx

• Hey sas I was doing good up until today. Been totally binging on Google about ovulation implantation. Everything and anything I've been reading!! A girl in my work just announced her pregnancy and I'm selfishly wishing it was me. Terrible I know. Hopefully I'll be more positive tomorrow xx

• Broody hunni it's not selfish it's normal I think...... I felt the same when I found out my niece was pregnant I was happy for her but also wished it was me and it hurt a bit when she joked about a drunken night....not planned 😣 

I've been doing my online tarot reading wishing for indication of pregnancy for months now and nothing.....till tonight so now I'm excited silly really lol 😲 obviously might not mean this month but soon all fingers and toes crossed xxx

• Ahh Broody it's ok to feel that way, do t best yourseld up. We can be happy for them and at the same time want it so desperately to be us. It's just vector we want it so much. I also have days like you where I Google too much but again, these cone and go. Sending hugs X

Ohhh trying that's exciting, Be interesting to see the outcome. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you. Xx

Well I think I had phantom ovulation pains last night as I can definitely feel them now and I've had egcm all day and cervix is high now. Been on at oh all day to dtd but he's pissed off with me asking now do its not going to happen. Feel like this month will probably not be my month. Hopefully that make it a less stressful tww. Ahhh it started tomorrow 😩😩😩

Baby dust to all xx

• I’ve had to take 3 days antibiotics for uti during my 2ww does anyone know if this will cause any harm?

im 7 nearly 8dpo I think and the wait is killing me! I tested yesterday stupid I know just couldn’t help it. Needless to say was bfn. Even though I know to early it still for me down xx

• *got bloody spell checker