Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 2

Replies

• I’m hoping its just too early for the digital , I’ll probably wait another day or so. Thank you for all the support ladies 💙

• Congratulations Rachel. That's a lovely positive. 

• Congrats Rachel! Please keep us updated when you do a digital!❤️

• Thank you Giegie xoxo FC for all of you , sending baby dust !

hopefully it will show up on a digital soon 😍🙏🏼💙

• Hi Sas, this is my first chart.

Temp drop on CD 15, day of OV. Temp rise on the following days post OV  due to rise in  progesterone. Temp drop started 9dpo i.e.cd 24. Consequent drops confirmed it was not an implantation dip, just that levels of progesterone has started to drop (implying no preg). AF arrives CD 26. This is not a one size fits all. Sorry for boring you😁

• I have not been able to attach my BBT chart Sas. I'll try and resize and try later. 

Baby dust to all. 

• Yay congrats Rachel. Brill news. What cycle day are you on? Xx

• Giegie I get it 😊 Looks very interesting seeing it in chart form. So if you would have not gotten a temp drop on day 9 and it stayed high or got higher it could indicate pregnancy and then you'd be thinking of doing a test? The dip at 5dpo (or at anytime) coils have been an implantation dip? Have you found that your chart has been similar in the two months you've done it? You start to get temp drop at 9dpo? It's all very sciency and I love it. Xx

• Girld didn't manage to get a bd in tonight so any egcm has gone to waste. Oh has gone out for a drink after work and didn't fancy getting it on with man smelling on booze!!! Lol. X

I'm going to count tomorrow as 1dpo as the latest I normally ovulate is cd14 which is today. X

• *girls

• Thanks broody 💙 I am CD25 , 10DPO 💙💙💙

• All the best to you this cycle sas xxx

• What type of symptoms did you have on your DPO Rachel? Xx

• Broody, truthfully for Symptoms I didn’t have much. Only Thing I noticed is a had more gas than usual and on 3/3 Dpo I had some pinching and than it went away. My breasts havent changed at all , but they never do. I took a test this morning totally thinking it was going to be negative and get a peace of mind ... and to my surprise is was a BFP. Than I took another one a few hours later and the line is a smidge darker. Today has probably been the worst day and even still I had some back ache this morning that’s gone away ,gas pain , and I just feel exaughsted! Xoxox 

• Hi guy,s, hope you are all well. I've decided to take a break from here for a while. Hope you all get your BFP you deserve. I'll check in with you all soon to see how you are getting on. Sending hugs xx

• You got it Sas. I tot the chart had not attached. 

I totally understand the need to take a break Sas. Wishing you the best in your TTC journey. Fx that you get your BFP during this break.

• Hope your okay sas. Look forward to having you back with some lovely news soon xx

Good luck huni xx

• Morning everyone, hope everything is ok sas and good luck with ttc hope to hear from you soon xx

hope everyone else is ok xxx

• Wow tbh sas and everyone else was thinking the same thing as I seem to come on here everyday and it's hard not to think about it all the time so I'm going to stay off until 10dpo to see if ignoring the 2ww works 

Hope anyone waiting b4 then gets there BFP I think your all fantastic xxx 

• imageI spotted this and thought what a lovely first outfit for when everyone gets there bfp’s Xxx