Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Trying for a June Baby :)) Join in :)

Replies

• Good idea Patty, keep using OPKs until it goes negative again, then that way you know for sure! It could be you have a few days of positives before actually ovulating? 

Yeah they really are a bummer, just makes the wait each cycle even longer :-( x

• Hi Alyssa not sure but i dont think its anything to worry about keep all ur info logged into ur phone or write it down. Maybe your cycles are just over the place. Xx

• Hi, can I join?

On my 6th cycle of TTC. Using the ovulation strips and app Flo to try and calculated ovulation date.

Fingers crossed for a June 2019 baby, good luck everyone. Xx 

• Welcome my dear :) sending lots of busy dust. How is everyone feeling today?? Xx

• Hey all! Cycle day 6 for me and this is 8 month trying! Praying we will get our BFP soon! I’m taking Agnus Casis to try and keep my cycles shorter as I have PCOS xx

• I'm feeling better than the other day. How are you patty? This TWW is killing me 😂 xx

• Awk im sure it is Broodyfor2! I really hope this is your month. How far r u in ur cycle now?? Char what is that? Is it meant to be good? Ive been havin irregular cycles last 2 months coming off BC. Xx

• Char09 im also cd 6 twinning cycle buddies :)

• Been tracking my cycles since Feb after having my implant out, most cycles have been 30 days until now. 

I'm on 2nd cycle of ttc now. But with my luteal phase being so short it does worry me even though I got pregnant first month with my little boy and only had a 10 day luteal phase back then. Probably just worried about nothing but since my little boy AF has got so much heavier and painful and then this cycles AF is just the longest ive ever had 😟. Im wondering if my body cleared the lining out before I had chance to get implantation. 

Good Luck everyone xx

• Hey Patty :) 

It helps stimulate and stabilize the reproductive hormones involved in ovulation, cycle balance, and menstrual regularity! Had a nice 30 day cycle last month so hoping for the same this month!

Alyssa whats your lethual length currently? xx

• Hi ladies been absent on here the last month as I felt like it wasn't the right place for me but I need to get my feelings out in the open (still no baby obviously).

I'll be honest I'm not doing so good and feeling very low about the whole situation, I also found out I am going to be an auntie yesterday which i didn't react well to and I feel like a horrible selfish person for feeling this way. Obviously I didn't show this and put on a brave face and said how happy I am but deep down wanted to world to swallow me up. It's actually made me question a lot of things and my husband and I have decided to stop trying and just dtd when we feel like it for the rest of the year and we've made a pact that we will get help in December if we still don't fall pregnant in the meantime but I'm questioning if I am mentally ready for it. I'm struggling to come to terms with the fact we might need help, I honestly thought I'd fall pregnant within a few months. Boy I was wrong! It's so tricky not to compare yourself with others who fall very quickly which is why I came off forums for a while as I seemed to see so many newbies come and go getting their BFP's. 

Anyhows sorry for rambling just needed to vent as don't have anyone I can talk to as no one knows we are ttc and after a year of this I've put myself in a very lonely place. 

• Lacey - it sounds very much how I am feeling at the moment. How many months have you been TTC? Is your AF regular? Have you tried OPKS or BBT? Xx

• Hi char this is month 11 properly ttc. I've done everything you can name and I yes I have regular cycles, strong positive opks every month at the right times with the correct symptoms to accompany this and we dtd throughout my cycle so I'm a bit lost. Obviously there could be a million other things causing us issues but have decided this month we are throwing everything out the window as it's all getting too much for both of us and just letting it happen when we feel like it, no tracking etc. I do have a history of endo and cysts but had surgery last year to help this and my doc sees no reason why I this would stop me conceiving naturally now. How long has it been for you? 

• So I’m on month 8 TTC. I feel embarrassed that’s it is taken this long so far and there is no baby. It’s ridiculous really because my doctor said it can take a perfectly fine couple 12-18 months. I have been referred to the hospital as I have been diagnosed with PCOS recently but the doctor believes I’m still ovulating. My doctor explained you can be referred after 6 months if you are considered to have any fertility issue. i have watched friends conceive in 2 months recently and it is heartbreaking. it sounds like you are doing the right thing by taking the relaxed approach. It will hopefully take the pressure off you both! Chin up, I know how it feels to feel like your body is failing you. I only dream of a positive test and it’s something I think about every single day xx

• Thanks char! It's so nice to speak to someone who understands. I was just saying to my oh last night I feel like a failure. It's very hard when people fall pregnant so easily and take it for granted but I have to keep reminding myself it's not their fault. Sometimes I can't believe how insensitive some people are though but again they don't know our situation. I'm not very good at taking the relaxed approach at anything in life, it's just not in my personality to be laid back and i know it's not helping our situation but easier said than done. Sorry to hear about your pcos diagnosis but it's good you are still ovulating. Where are you from? As my GP says despite my health history to keep trying until the end of the year which isn't actually that far away now. 

• Awk girls im sorry u are feeling like this not good. How do u track your ouvlation and have u tried the digital clear blue ones? Xx

• Hey patty. I'm on CD 22. I think I'm somewhere around 6 - 8dpo. I don't use the opk's so don't know for certain. I'm just basing it on my average cycle length and dtd ever other day to try and catch that eggy. 

Hope your well dear xx

• hi patty yes I've used the clear blue ones but was getting expensive so just use internet cheapies that also work for me but going to stop tracking now and just see what happens as all becoming too much each month. I know when I'm ovulating so don't really need them anyways. 

• We are not failures. I should listen to my own advice but I never do! It’s just obv not the right time for us which is also unfair I know. I’ve wanted a baby for as long as I can remember. I’m from Suffolk :) I had some treatment last summer to remove some pre-cancerous cells and tried as soon as I had the all clear so my doctor was aware when we started trying and got me a referral pretty quickly. Yes the end of the year will come so quickly. I don’t know how anyone can just chill out to be honest, it’s not natural when you have like 20% chance each month surely you can’t help planning? Especially if you don’t have sex every day! Chin up, we really will get there. I broke down when AF came last month but somehow I’ve picked myself up again! Xx

• Hi Lacey and Char - I feel like you two. We just found out a friend is 6 weeks pregnant, and my sister-in-law is due any day now and everyone keep asking us when we will be next? I used to say soon and be excited about it, but now I just lie and say that we're not planning on it for a while because our work is keeping my oh so busy. I have been off the pill for 4 months and tracking my cycle on an app and dtd when the time is right, but still nothing. I am feeling bitter, jealous and selfish too.. O is coming this weekend, but I am just not in the mood, and I think we will forget this month and just give ourselves some more time to focus on ourselves and stop focusing on ttc..